Sponsored

Blank Decklid anyone? (*MY18 STYLE*)

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
That part has a retainer/locator behind it if I remember right, might not be located correctly, worth taking the lamp out to check this.
you got a shot of the boot closed mating up to it, there's basically a bunch of tabs that the section all matches up to and if you remove the bolts behind there's about 5mm of angle you can pivot the lights on to align them correctly. you may, as adam said, just not have the locator pins in properly.
Thanks folks, it's in the Ford dealer body shop at the moment and I don't think they feel they can be adjusted. Don't suppose anyone has any images of a straight fitting light?
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks folks, it's in the Ford dealer body shop at the moment and I don't think they feel they can be adjusted. Don't suppose anyone has any images of a straight fitting light?
No pics, but I happened to look at mine yesterday. I have the same upwards angle as you, on those inner plastic triangular sections. Never noticed before!

I'd have to look more closely to suss out if that would cause me issues, but it looked to me to just be bad design.

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
So can you take off the UK Fake GT Filler Cap from the panel and then replace it with the US GT lettering, or are there more fixing holes in the UK panel which would mean you have no choice but to buy a US panel as well.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
So can you take off the UK Fake GT Filler Cap from the panel and then replace it with the US GT lettering, or are there more fixing holes in the UK panel which would mean you have no choice but to buy a US panel as well.
There are more holes, but you could fill them.
Sponsored