D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Price is definitely up there, but guys, this kit is a work of art. I haven't seen a single setup here that looks this well built. ALL the materials are of the highest grades and WILL withstand all the stress you can throw at it... Believe me, Noah has a properly heavy foot!! You are all in for a major eye opening when the power to boost details are released... why don't I have mine yet, because I'm saving for it!!!
Sponsored

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Kit is beautiful but I want to see real world results before I'm will to lay that amount of cash down.
I do like what this kit "looks" like too but for $10+ grand, I want to know what ET/MPH and dyno data that this particular kit has made. There are two other twin turbo kit manufacturers that have shown their kits performacne on the track and dyno numbers. I am sure that this kit does and can produce, but you'll get A LOT more interest if you have that solid data to provide and not just a joy ride up the street for one or two customers. Otherwise it does have quality parts and built to last design ideas.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I do like what this kit "looks" like too but for $10+ grand, I want to know what ET/MPH and dyno data that this particular kit has made. There are two other twin turbo kit manufacturers that have shown their kits performacne on the track and dyno numbers. I am sure that this kit does and can produce, but you'll get A LOT more interest if you have that solid data to provide and not just a joy ride up the street for one or two customers. Otherwise it does have quality parts and built to last design ideas.
I'm glad you like how it looks. You are correct in the fact that there are two other companies out there with kits. I think there might be even more out there as well. Our test vehicle is a stock Mustang GT.

Joy rides up the street are sweet man. I'm not giving that up. Lol But in all honesty, it's about being able to live with the car. If you only seek the time slip my friend, any forced induction kit will do. I'm glad there are more options out there for the consumer. The option to say yes this kit is for me, or hell no I'm going a different path, is the consumers choice.

I believe we are going to test the car out in "Mexico", later this month.

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Checking in for more pics!!!

Would like to see how various tubes and lines are routed from the turbo's to front of car

Great looking kit.

Swedish_Fries

Function and Form
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard GT
I really really like the placement of the turbos to minimize heat soak! Fantastic design!

I'll have to pick this thing up in a couple years, just cant destroy my warranty so early into the vehicle's lifespan :)

Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Correct how much you think ss fittings cost? Or ss and aluminum tubing cost? It's cheap and I built plenty of tubular manifold and intercooler system before it does take experience and time but not 4-5k in labor.
People pay nearly $2000 for just headers and a mid pipe so add that to the two turbos as well. If you can fabricate all that then of course you will be able to save some money but 99% cannot.

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Beautiful work Noah. Next chance you get, could you work up a similar system for a GT350? I'd be your first customer.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Here's a Monday pic for everyone...This is a shot of our Drivers Side 3" Intakes. Won't suck up any water with these on there. This is part of what makes our kit daily drivable. And you get fresh cold air coming in. This is a pic of our prototype and many things have been revised....
image.jpg

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Beautiful work Noah. Next chance you get, could you work up a similar system for a GT350? I'd be your first customer.
Absolutely. How long can we have your car for testing? PM me :)

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Imagine this kit with GT350 Rev limit. Ahhh
You don't need much boost. Lots of low end TQ (where GT350 is missing).

Sponsored

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I wouldn't even consider a turbo at all, unless I could get this kind of quality and beauty. So far, I've been able to overcome any TQ shortcomings by keeping my RPM's over 3500. Most of the time. :lol:

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If we can generate a good amount of interest for a GT350 low boost/high output Turbo system, I'm not against it. 5.2 liters and lots of RPMS is very tempting. God it would be fun. Lol

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
I've been able to overcome any TQ shortcomings by keeping my RPM's over 3500. Most of the time. :lol:
Sometimes it's hard to do on the street, where you need low end TQ, but not enough room to build RPM. But even with 5 PSI, you will feel a big difference. That car doesn't need a lot of Boost. I remember a friend, who had an S2000, and there was not TQ below 6000 RPM. Once he put a turbo on it, at 6000 it was a monster, for two liter. Now imagine yours with a Twin on a 5.2 liter... :cheers:

bklynpanman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Will there be any fitment issues with a magnum xl?
Sponsored