Sponsored

BLACK S550 MUSTANG Thread

davidw76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT Premium w PP & Corsa Xtreme
thanx!...that's a sweet profile!...what size wheels and tires?...how many inches lowered?...
the drop is about 1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear

stock performance pack wheels and tires (19")
Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
the drop is about 1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear

stock performance pack wheels and tires (19")

what brand springs did you use?...and you look like you have a square fit. what size are the wheels and tires?

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
what brand springs did you use?...and you look like you have a square fit. what size are the wheels and tires?
You quoted the answers to your own questions in 2 posts.

Cjpp springs
Stock PP wheels and tires. :doh:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Check this GT out. Not mine but looks amazing on Matte Graphite Vossen CV5's 20x9/20x10.5

Oh my!!!! I may have to change to Roush kit instead of my standard GT with APR. I was waiting to see these wheels on a Black S550. New front runner when I pull the trigger!

If you have any other photos or details on this setup such as springs and rear diffuser, it would be greatly appreciated.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Check this GT out. Not mine but looks amazing on Matte Graphite Vossen CV5's 20x9/20x10.5

Those wheels are sick! If you'd like to sponsor my car with a pair of these beauties I'd be more than happy to do some advertising for you :D Vossen definitely needs a blacked out red Whippled 5 Oh in their life :headbang:

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sitting outside the office, I just had to go out and take a quick iPhone6S pic. I've received many compliments on the new spoiler and side scoops. I love the new look, from the light tint the spoiler the side scoops.....amazing how something so awesome looking to begin with can look even more awesome!

....please excuse her being dirty...nicer weather tomorrow means cleaning day :thumbsup:
image.jpg

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I'd take a picture but our parking lot at work is dirt and rocks so she's a bit dusty and some cat walked over it lol.

Thinking about getting a pressure washer + foam cannon for quick washes on the weekends.