TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
BlackStang#2.jpg

BlackStang#1.jpg

Just gettin' The Blackness back on top the colour pages.

Finally found and fitted the right wheels and tyres for the Beastie.

Sponsored

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great man. The only thing I don't like are the hood vents. But, to each their own.
Enjoy!
Thanks mate.

Yeah, the 2017 Aussie spec cars have no vents by default on the hood. I have plenty of air intake (I have an AirRaid CAI plus Big Mouth kit) the heat extract does not exist. Given our loong hot summers over here, I needed something to vent heat from under the hood.

Its a short term fix until I find the aftermarket hood which is functional and that I like!

Dropping these Drake covers over a cutout was the easiest option for now. I look at them and think "yeah they look good" - then I look back and think "maybe not"...! I'm still in 2-minds. But vented heat is better than no vented heat.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Thanks mate.

Yeah, the 2017 Aussie spec cars have no vents by default on the hood. I have plenty of air intake (I have an AirRaid CAI plus Big Mouth kit) the heat extract does not exist. Given our loong hot summers over here, I needed something to vent heat from under the hood.

Its a short term fix until I find the aftermarket hood which is functional and that I like!

Dropping these Drake covers over a cutout was the easiest option for now. I look at them and think "yeah they look good" - then I look back and think "maybe not"...! I'm still in 2-minds. But vented heat is better than no vented heat.
Either way bro, car looks great!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Essence Plus by Car Pro.... well it’s application day!! I CQuartzed my Black Magic last year and it’s time to take it to the next level... this, they say, is the jewellers shine! It will remove/fill all minute scratches and remove any swirl marks!

How many Black Stamgs have done the Ceramic Coating route??? I still get so many questions...”how did you ever get it so shiny??? A deep rich Blacker than Black look!! Unreal results!!! Big show coming Monday!! long weekend for us Canuckleheads....eh!!
A9F42B07-8577-4D0C-AE96-8C7DBF7B0078.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored