Sponsored

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?

Brad2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT PP
Looking for steeda no tune CAI, stainless H-pipe, and BMR cradle lockout cb005, maybe springs. Can I get these at one place for killer price?:cheers:
Sponsored

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] Some more Steeda goodies heading my way. Order #1009564 :thumbsup:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] Some more Steeda goodies heading my way. Order #1009564 :thumbsup:
Awesome bud! Will make sure those goodies ship out asap for you! :cheers:

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Switchback Turn Signal LED Kit for 2015-2016 Ford Mustang- Resistor

I am looking at placing an order with Diode Dynamics which includes the Switchback Turn Signal LED Kit for 2015-2016 Ford Mustang. During your video you show a plug and play resistor to avoid the issue with the signal indicator on the dash. What is the part munber of that unit?

Thanks

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Hey all, once again, I was just kidding around with all the vendors here about selling a Corsa system for $1000. It was a joke that was taken out of context hahaha. No one is selling Corsa for that price, it was an obnoxious price that I called out as a joke. My apology if I confused anyone.

However, if you PM all the different vendors here, they'll be able to sell you a corsa system for a much cheaper than usual price. It's the lowest I've ever seen here.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.

NightDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
Looking for the best deal on the lund tuning ngauge.

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Looking for the best deal on the lund tuning ngauge.
You and I already spoke about our exclusive sale coming up for Lund products and services, this will be the only time that vendors can discount these items and we will have the exclusive sale. We'll release the details when everything is ironed out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You and I already spoke about our exclusive sale coming up for Lund products and services, this will be the only time that vendors can discount these items and we will have the exclusive sale. We'll release the details when everything is ironed out.

Ooooo!!! I'm interested as I'll be needing a tune for my new headers and cai

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I am looking at placing an order with Diode Dynamics which includes the Switchback Turn Signal LED Kit for 2015-2016 Ford Mustang. During your video you show a plug and play resistor to avoid the issue with the signal indicator on the dash. What is the part munber of that unit?

Thanks
I apologize but the plug and play resistor harness for the turn signals hasn't been introduced yet.

Nick C.

NightDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States

We spoke before? Lol must have missed this conversation haha. Thanks for the update will make sure to keep my eye out for this deal!

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Ooooo!!! I'm interested as I'll be needing a tune for my new headers and cai
Oh yeah! This one is always REALLY popular, probably our most popular of our "12 Day of Christmas" sale.

We spoke before? Lol must have missed this conversation haha. Thanks for the update will make sure to keep my eye out for this deal!
Oops! I apologize, there was another member I was PM'ing with that has a black car and we were discussing the Lund products and services sale we have coming up.

In any case, we'll be releasing our exclusive sale details soon :cheers: