Sponsored

Biggsy's Track Build

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Plugs are dirt cheap. Twice or thrice a year doesn't strike me as cost prohibitive. Tires are the big money suck.

There's gotta be a reasonable way to inject "cold" coolant into the back cylinders instead of torturing them with the hottest.

Or a tune that runs them slightly richer? Hell we did that on our bikes thru carb tuning.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
It seems like every week I find something to be proactive about, which keeps that piggy bank empty LOL but, God willing, I won't have to replace an engine any time soon either!

This spring I started a maintenance log along side my track log, and it's been helpful in reminding me what I did and when, and anything I noticed, especially the oil changes, and damage under the car. Also tracking the prices of different fluids, filters, consumables etc...
I started doing that as well or at least tried to. But even at 29 my memory is terrible so I just swap diff and trans at the beginning of every season. It’s unnecessary but at least I know I’m starting on fresh fluid and it’s easier to track. Plus fresh diff fluid allows me to get away for now without a cooler.

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
for those interested...this is the plan...this is the way *Din Djarin voice*

Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 10.39.26 AM.png