RonsterGT

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
Nice Fox. I'm on the hunt for one like it.
There are a lot out there, prices have cooled off somewhat. At the peak of pricing, my son was offered $25,000 USD for his. Crazy.
Bring A Trailer seems to have some good ones often, also there are multiple fox-body Facebook groups.
Good luck in your search!
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
appreciate all the kind words

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Michael and Jake at Beefcake Racing for A+ customer service!

My son is absolutely smitten with his first car - a super clean, low mileage, 1986 Mustang GT 5 spd w/ T-Tops.

It is a fantastic car for any new driving enthusiast to "cut their teeth on", so to speak. What could make it better you ask?

A stage 1 Vortech Supercharger kit. It adds 50 hp and 69 ft.lbs. of torque - a nice boost for a 17 year-old on the street.

I contacted Beefcake on Dec. 16, and even though I missed the 15% off sale by a few days, Michael and Jake not only hooked me up on the sale price, but orchestrated the sale and shipping with Vortech to be here for Christmas!!

Communication was terrific - prompt and professional. They delivered on what they promised.

Thank you Beefcake Racing!

Enclosed is a picture of my son and his car - soon to be boosted!
20210902_231631.jpg
Great Ride and looks awesome! T-tops were the thing back then and though I wanted one with them, they discontinued in '88 MY - Hope your son has a great time in that classic!

Sponsored

PopsMustang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I started my Mustang journey with Terry @beefcake on my 2015 GT. I drove him nuts with all these rookie questions, him, his team and even the partners he has over at Finish Line. I went NA on that car but had him price me boosted setups many times. I now have s 2020 Mustang GT and once again went the NA route but again have priced out going boosted multiple times. Terry simply gets it. He knows we have big aspirations but sometimes it doesn't work out, he has never treated me differently for buying less parts. He always answers my questions and I have learned a ton from him and his team over the past 4 years. Outside of a good used price from someone on this forum I will not buy parts from anyone else. I love my NA cars and soon, I will finally get the boosted Coyote I want and I will have Terry to thank for being so kind for these past several years.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I started my Mustang journey with Terry @beefcake on my 2015 GT. I drove him nuts with all these rookie questions, him, his team and even the partners he has over at Finish Line. I went NA on that car but had him price me boosted setups many times. I now have s 2020 Mustang GT and once again went the NA route but again have priced out going boosted multiple times. Terry simply gets it. He knows we have big aspirations but sometimes it doesn't work out, he has never treated me differently for buying less parts. He always answers my questions and I have learned a ton from him and his team over the past 4 years. Outside of a good used price from someone on this forum I will not buy parts from anyone else. I love my NA cars and soon, I will finally get the boosted Coyote I want and I will have Terry to thank for being so kind for these past several years.
💪💪💪

OP
OP
RonsterGT

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
Update - Beefcake nailed it!!

Vortech kit arrived yesterday!

It's gonna be one heck of a Christmas for my boy!

SLIC V6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 Act Ex. MT82 Stick
It's gonna be one heck of a Christmas for my boy!
RonsterGT,

Beautiful '86 that your son has there! Looks like it has been well maintained and preserved!
Don't be surprised if you get more than the advertised HP and TQ increases with the Vortech kit!
I had a V1 S-Trim on my '88LX 5.0 and it was a great addition. I had some engine work done, and the kit almost doubled my NA RWHP!

Good luck to your son and ENJOY!!!
- Jerry
Sponsored