Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
  • Banned
Does anyone have any stone chips, windshield chips, dents, flaws etc yet?
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Shut up.

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
Does anyone have any stone chips, windshield chips, dents, flaws etc yet?

out on Miami streets its going to be impossible to avoid. I am still waiting ib my car though. Hey when did you get yours? I thought you were also waiting.

- via Tapatalk App

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
out on Miami streets its going to be impossible to avoid. I am still waiting ib my car though. Hey when did you get yours? I thought you were also waiting.

- via Tapatalk App
Last Thursday. I doubt Miami streets are worse then Michigan roads. We have some of the worse roads in the country.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
It was supposed to be funny. No one wants to hear about damaged Shelbys at this point! lol
I know. I noticed a few things when detailing mine Sunday. It's driving me nuts. Only have 91 miles on it and it's not from driving it. The passenger door has a small dent about 3/8" tall possibly from a door ding but the paint isn't marred, could be from the factory before paint. Also the left front edge of the hood where the grille and hood come together their is a paint drip on the very tip that is chipped and just barely hanging on. But it's on the edge where it's not seen when the hood is shut. Also what really ticks me off is where the front bumper is fastened to the core support, when they put the bumper cover on the aliment pins where the screws are, they didn't line the hole up to the pin and just screwed it down tight and it cracked two of the mounting tabs. My family owns a body shop and this stuff drives me nuts. OCD.

combustor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2016 GT350
I've got over 1500 miles on mine, too busy driving to bother checking for that kind of stuff. Maybe I'll wash it soon

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I'm sure mine has flaws, but I don't spend my time looking for them. It's just asking for heartache. ;) I haven't been driving it much because I don't have the clear bra on it yet. Plus it's been relatively warm but rainy off and on. Since we've already had quite a bit of snow driving in the rain basically bathes the car in salt water. I'm planning to drive this winter but I want to keep it to decent days where it's mostly dry and not too much salt everywhere. I think I have about 350 miles on it so far - most of them on the weekends joy riding around.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I have some street rash on the splitter but that's to be expected. What I did not expect is the rub marks on the tail lights and the trunk lid. I own a TP car and have stretched it's legs quite a bit. All the panels on my car have what I would call perfect fit and alignment so it is not due to that. However, I believe the downforce created by the spoiler is significant enough to compress the ru ber stops and therefore the trunk lid contactS the tail lights and have marred the paint and the lights black bezel.
What do you all think??
20160128_181640.jpg

Sponsored

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
I can't wait to trash my tires after a proper break-in period of course.

Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT PP manual
my hood will need a repaint.. it looks like static theres so many small chips in it from dirty texas roads..

i might get one of those clear bra vinyl things after i get it all fixed up.

lilskolio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 toyota tacoma, (ordered) Magnectic GT350
I'm sure mine has flaws, but I don't spend my time looking for them. It's just asking for heartache. ;) I haven't been driving it much because I don't have the clear bra on it yet. Plus it's been relatively warm but rainy off and on. Since we've already had quite a bit of snow driving in the rain basically bathes the car in salt water. I'm planning to drive this winter but I want to keep it to decent days where it's mostly dry and not too much salt everywhere. I think I have about 350 miles on it so far - most of them on the weekends joy riding around.
Clear bra was one of the 1st things i did

Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT PP manual

lilskolio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 toyota tacoma, (ordered) Magnectic GT350
how obvious is it on these?
honestly had i not taken it myself to get done i would have never known. except a few spots that i'm going to take the car back up to the place that did it to question but you really have to be looking to see them.
Sponsored