Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
would i even be able to get the rear end down with 305's and velgens in the back? it's close to the fender as it is now.

also which kit is the one with two pumps and why do some of you choose one over 2? faster?

OP
OP

Andrew@Bag Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
would i even be able to get the rear end down with 305's and velgens in the back? it's close to the fender as it is now.

also which kit is the one with two pumps and why do some of you choose one over 2? faster?
I'm not sure about how low you can get the rear, but I can help answer your compressor question. Every kit (that we offer, at least) is able to run just one, or more than one compressor. We have some customers who run three or even four compressors, so it is not just limited to two. It is not at all necessary to have more than one, but two will fill your tank faster than one will, and the compressors will last a bit longer because they aren't working as hard or for as long when they are on. Some people also like the added security of having two in case one fails, but that rarely ever happens. In our kits we include (and I would recommend using) a Schrader inflation valve on the tank. This way, if you ever find yourself in a pinch with no compressor you can fill up your tank with compressed air anywhere you would fill up your tires and be on your way!

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP

Sponsored

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP

Depends on the offset, Depends on the 305..

Before Flares I could tuck my Nitto NT05 305/30 on a 20x10.5 @ 45mm offset.

Before my Stance wheels, I had 315/35 Toyo Proxes 4+ on a 20x10 with a 45mm offset, Was able to tuck that also.