Sponsored

Aussie questions

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
A couple of questions for those that can answer:
1. Does anyone know if the Mustang revealed in Sydney Australia is still in Australia doing the rounds? If so where is it, or where has it been seen? I would like to see it in the flesh somewhere before 2015.

2. Any dealers in Australia actually taking orders yet, and

3. Where are the spy pics of the right hand drive version? Surely Ford have to start testing the RHD version of it at some stage.

I'm planning on ordering a Fastback with the 50th Package & Perf Package if I can still have the 50th wheels on the thing depending on what Ford Australia will be offering us, just don't know what colour yet, I can't decide between Black, white , Magnetic, Guard, DIB, Red, Ruby Red, Yellow or Orange...hmmm, at least I have eliminated the Silver colour. I've still got at least six months before ordering starts here haven't I, by then this forum will probably be closed 'cause all the members will be driving theirs.

Utedog.
Sponsored

z928

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang
from what I read- the RHD will be around mid 2015? Replacing the Ford Falcon.

XRFutura

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Ford have announced that they are launching the mustang in 2015. You would think Ford would have a couple of test mules going around in RHD. I hope they move the handbrake for the RHD markets.

They convertible that was shown in Sydney was sent to one of the Asian motor shows I think.

I just wish they announce pricing for Australian market, I'm tossing up between the Mustang and last Falcon XR8 with the supercharged Miami V8.

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
You can pre-order at some dealers but really they dont know anything that we dont and they want $5000 deposit, its a manual preorder with really basic info.

OP
OP

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
I'm assuming it will only be the bigger dealers. My dealer here has just about closed up shop.

Sponsored

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
I live in Cairns and our dealer here has been told they are getting Mustangs even though they are small, they didnt sell FPV's, from what the guy said all operating dealership will be selling them just like any other non Australian made Ford.

firstmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
QuantumTug
A couple of questions for those that can answer:
1. Does anyone know if the Mustang revealed in Sydney Australia is still in Australia doing the rounds? If so where is it, or where has it been seen? I would like to see it in the flesh somewhere before 2015.

2. Any dealers in Australia actually taking orders yet, and

3. Where are the spy pics of the right hand drive version? Surely Ford have to start testing the RHD version of it at some stage.

I'm planning on ordering a Fastback with the 50th Package & Perf Package if I can still have the 50th wheels on the thing depending on what Ford Australia will be offering us, just don't know what colour yet, I can't decide between Black, white , Magnetic, Guard, DIB, Red, Ruby Red, Yellow or Orange...hmmm, at least I have eliminated the Silver colour. I've still got at least six months before ordering starts here haven't I, by then this forum will probably be closed 'cause all the members will be driving theirs.

Utedog.
My dealer has 17 orders deposits so far as of a few weeks back with no idea of cost or available options.
Delivery being first quarter 2015, we hope !!

OP
OP

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
Q1 2015 I find really surprising, maybe I'll have to call into a Ford Dealer at Newcastle and see what they're doing. Thanks.

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
One prominent Sydney dealer said they would only take deposits when they have vehicle allocation but that said one of their siblings was taking money without any guarantees. Ford Australia say little or nothing.

Sponsored

SeaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0
You lot should just get a Malloo and go hoon around in it :-) hehe lived in sydney for a few years mates.I love how you say Ford 'have' done so and so. So Aussie/ British. We Yanks say has.

firstmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
QuantumTug
One prominent Sydney dealer said they would only take deposits when they have vehicle allocation but that said one of their siblings was taking money without any guarantees. Ford Australia say little or nothing.
Can't remember which Perth dealer it was who placed a local rag add in the last 4 weeks stating "We are taking orders for the new 2015 Mustang"

Totally different to the east coast dealers who seem to be denying the existence of the Mustang.

firstmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
QuantumTug
You lot should just get a Malloo and go hoon around in it :-) hehe lived in sydney for a few years mates.I love how you say Ford 'have' done so and so. So Aussie/ British. We Yanks say has.
Steady on SeaStang, you can call us Aussies even a Americanised Aussies but don't call us British:paddle:

We drive real vehicles over here not that 2 litre rubbish!!:shocked:

nak302

Threads
Reaction score
my dealer here in Rockhampton QLD told me q4 2015 for mustang, he had no other info. didn't want my contact details either, so i guess i'll order through Gladstone or Brissy.

OP
OP

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
Seastrang maybe you have to come back to Australia and drive a Mustang, like we will be next year.
Sponsored