Sponsored

Attn: Cobb AP Users

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
The Accessport has every stock file it is compatible with (all years, all markets, all transmissions, etc). It will identify your ECU and return the factory data to it during an uninstall process. There is nothing that needs to be done on your end.

Kyle@COBB
Thanks for the info. I just loaded the new v201 map and my stock ROM has been backed up. I was freaking out for no reason.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
I uninstalled mine today. Its sad to realize how crappy the car feels without a tune. I feel Sorry for all who are afraid to lose their warranty and won't tune their vehicles.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I uninstalled mine today. Its sad to realize how crappy the car feels without a tune. I feel Sorry for all who are afraid to lose their warranty and won't tune their vehicles.
I agree. I don't see how anyone can drive these cars without a tune. It really wakes the car up. I understand warranty issues. Just go with a reputable tuner and never look back.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Why did you uninstall??

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
Have to bring in to dealership soon

Sponsored

PhillMcKraken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
You guys with an auto, going into sport mode on the tranny totally changed the car for me. Are you guys saying the tune is even more than that, all the time?

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
You guys with an auto, going into sport mode on the tranny totally changed the car for me. Are you guys saying the tune is even more than that, all the time?
I hardly use the sport mode anymore. A tune will certainly make your throttle response much better in regular mode. You will not be disappointed after being tuned. Trust me.

DIBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB S550 EB
A good tune absolutely transforms this car. You'll be mad at Ford for sandbagging it so badly.

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
Yeah, when I unmarried my AP to go to the dealer, I honestly asked myself how I thought the car was decently quick when I bought it. It felt HORRID. And I'm not even FBO.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Have to bring in to dealership soon
Gotcha.... Just heard some news about another blown engine. I want give any details, I'll let the person post first about what happened and hopefully they can shed some light on the situation. Now I'm more nervous than ever.....

Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Gotcha.... Just heard some news about another blown engine. I want give any details, I'll let the person post first about what happened and hopefully they can shed some light on the situation. Now I'm more nervous than ever.....
Another blown engine??

PhillMcKraken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Again you guys aren't answering my question directly. How does the tune compare to an auto shifted into sport mode?

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Again you guys aren't answering my question directly. How does the tune compare to an auto shifted into sport mode?
Basically the sport mode changes the shift points and improves the throttle response. A good tune will do just that all the time plus add additional power.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Another blown engine??
Yes, but I won't give any details or names or anything. Just read some other posts about blown engines and just feeling like I have a pit in the bottom of my stomach. Yes 90% of the time the tunes will prob have no ill effect on the car, but to be in that 10% would really just suck and I feel for anyone who has to deal with that

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
And sorry, wasn't trying to high jack the post, I think another member just answered your question
Sponsored