ARP Studded Front Hub Assemblies

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
I got them from ford performance. I'm in the middle of the big brake upgrade, so I'm swapping these at the same time.

But nobody has instructions for this.

Dust covers look like they're adhered on, so I may destroy them getting them off. The kit comes with new ones. Do they have a torque to yield nut similar to the backs? I see a torque spec of 251 ft/lbs. Does one just torque it to that and be done? Maybe i'm making this WAY too complicated like I usually do.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I got them from ford performance. I'm in the middle of the big brake upgrade, so I'm swapping these at the same time.

But nobody has instructions for this.

Dust covers look like they're adhered on, so I may destroy them getting them off. The kit comes with new ones. Do they have a torque to yield nut similar to the backs? I see a torque spec of 251 ft/lbs. Does one just torque it to that and be done? Maybe i'm making this WAY too complicated like I usually do.
its literally just the one axle nut. I thought it was too easy to be true. make sure you are using a new one and then torque to 251. That's it lol.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Ford SHop Manual has instructions for this and this is quite easy to do - depending on the car and knuckle it's either 4 bolts or one axle nut. Yes, you will need a new nut to torque it back to 251 ft-lb.

Dust covers are bolted to the knuckle.

OP
OP
BluePonyGT

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
Thanks guys. Yep, I'm making it more complicated than I need to.
Sponsored