Sponsored

Anyone with Roush Coilovers

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
I'm planning on coilovers for my car but I'm having a hard time finding many reviews on them. I saw the roush set earlier today and was wondering if they're any good? They seem to be decently priced but I also saw kw for about $1000 more, or vogtland for about the same price as roush. Any opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have a Roush V3 kit with Steeda sway bars and love it! Rides great with the shocks set on the softer end of the adjustment range and the car is an animal in the corners.

I use the car mainly for autocross and a little bit of track day stuff.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Kw should be the same price as roush. In fact i think the roush coilovers are made by KW. Are you sure you were not comparing single adjustable to triple?

I think roush coilovers are good. I have bc coilovers and they are good. However i would recommend getting camber bolts with them unless you want to cut your shock tower. Also if you are going to track the car kw/roush may be better, but i dont know that for sure since i dont track mine. Good luck!

OP
OP
15Black3.7

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
I don't plan on tracking the car. I'll probably stick with the roush single adjustable coilovers in that case as long as they're decent quality.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
I don't plan on tracking the car. I'll probably stick with the roush single adjustable coilovers in that case as long as they're decent quality.
You should probably look into some caster camber plates or camber bolts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
15Black3.7

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
I will definitely pick up a set of those. Now say I get my alignment done at the height the coilovers come out of the box. But then I want to lower it or raise them at a later time. Will that throw my alignment off? And will there be any rubbing or clearance issues with the 1.5 inch drop or whatever it is out of the box? I'm new to coilovers so bare with me.

Last edited:

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
I will definitely pick up a set of those. Now say I get my alignment done at the height the coilovers come out of the box. But then I want to lower it or raise them at a later time. Will that throw my alignment off? I'm new to coilovers so bare with me
Yes. However, depending on how much you change the height it my not put it out of spec. I think you will be happy with the height from factory (1.5" front and 1" back). I wouldnt go any lower in the front than how it comes. My car is 1.5" front and back and i debated going a little higher in the back.

Anymore than 1.5" f&b and you will be rubbing and scraping everywhere.

OP
OP
15Black3.7

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
Thanks for all your insight. Do you have camber plates or bolts?

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Thanks for all your insight. Do you have camber plates or bolts?
Np. I have the BMR camber bolts. They get the job done and only cost 30 bucks. Only downside is no caster adjustment but im not too worried about that.
Sponsored