Sponsored

Anyone in the Norcal area?

ssteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
big truck
I am going to be in the sports car market once my house sells and am very drawn to the gt350. Ive read all the press stuff, comparisons etc and a common theme is that you don't get the gravity of how good the experience is unless you drive one or in this case I am just looking for a owner to take me for a ride since no dealer will do test drives/rides.

Not looking for someone to take their car out and beat on it or anything, just looking to get a sense of how the car feels on roads and of course would like to hear what it sounds like in the cabin.

I am located in Sonoma County and willing to travel a short distance if someone would be willing to take me for a drive. Thanks.
Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
There are tons of us out here in Northern California. Bay Area and Sacramento. If you're ever out here in Livermore I'd take you out for a spin through some backroads out here. I'm sure plenty of others would too.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Raider is closer to you, but if you're ever in the San Jose area, shoot me a PM.

OP
OP

ssteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
big truck
I'm in Santa Rosa so San Jose would be a bit of a drive. Same with Livermore but I greatly appreciate the offers guys.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
If you can wait until August... the Shelby Mini-Nats will be at Sonoma Raceway. Jessie and I will be there as well as several other GT350's, I'm sure. :cheers:

Sponsored

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Very sorry to bust in on this thread...especially for my first post! :ninja: I am also looking to be a first time GT350 owner in NorCal so I did not want to start a new thread.

I am looking for a good sales person to deal with. Has anyone had a good experience with a rep from a dealership in South Bay area? I will likely wait until I can order an '18 model so I can order one exactly the way I want it. So ideally I need a rep who is willing to take custom order and keep me up to date on the status of the order. Usually they are jut looking to push what is on the lot or do a trade with another dealership. Any advice/experience would be greatly appreciated. :cheers:

-Matt

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Very sorry to bust in on this thread...especially for my first post! :ninja: I am also looking to be a first time GT350 owner in NorCal so I did not want to start a new thread.

I am looking for a good sales person to deal with. Has anyone had a good experience with a rep from a dealership in South Bay area? I will likely wait until I can order an '18 model so I can order one exactly the way I want it. So ideally I need a rep who is willing to take custom order and keep me up to date on the status of the order. Usually they are jut looking to push what is on the lot or do a trade with another dealership. Any advice/experience would be greatly appreciated. :cheers:

-Matt
When I was shopping for a GT350 last year, only Ford at Morgan Hill sold for MSRP. Everyone else was out of their mind. Don't know about now, but Morgan Hill is where I'd check first.

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
When I was shopping for a GT350 last year, only Ford at Morgan Hill sold for MSRP. Everyone else was out of their mind. Don't know about now, but Morgan Hill is where I'd check first.
The only problem with Morgan Hill is they are sold out of '17 allocations and so far does not have information on the '18's.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
The only problem with Morgan Hill is they are sold out of '17 allocations and so far does not have information on the '18's.
They also have a wait list already

Sponsored

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
True of the wait list. I was on it for a short time prior to buying the car I have now. Going right along with the unknowns of the '18 allocation and delivery, the spot on the list I was occupying they couldn't tell me either, so I had no idea how far down the list I may have been. Wasn't going to pin my hope for a car if I may have been say, 15 deep. Not necessarily a knock on them but it only helped to motivate me to expand my search beyond the state.

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
I'm in Danville - happy to take you for a ride in my GT350R, but it's really not close to what my normal GT350 was... highly recommend going for a ride in a nonR.