Sponsored

Anyone from Austin?

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
I'll be back up in Leander in a few weeks. Been in Korea for a year. Looking foward to getting back into my Mustang.
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I just joined the forum recently, but I don't have a Mustang yet. Still have yet to sit in one to see if it passes the tall man test with legroom, but I think it will.

I missed the cars & coffee at the Oasis this morning, but from the looks of it, strong turnout again.

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
It'll be a good time to meet with other Mustang owners and check your height-to-seating compatibility.

Cobra93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Gaurd Green
Austinite from William Cannon and Mopac area.

Sponsored

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
Can anyone go to a meet next Sunday March 27 at the Flying Saucer, 815 West 47th Street, Austin, TX 78751? Like in the past I was thinking of 2PM meet. There is a parking garage there, so we can all get together there.

So far is just me and a friend. Both 5.0 with some work on them. One DIB and one Race Red.

We are open for suggestions.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Cars n coffee on 2nd Sundays is sooo easy.
How many FI peeps in the Austin crew?
Yeah, I missed the last one. :frusty:

I'm pricing out new Mustang GT Premiums. To get all the options I want, it's about 40k once it's all said and done. If I could get a 401A, Premier Trim, and Performance Pack at 36k before TTL, I would be real happy.

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
I've been in Austin about 6 months now (came from Houston) and would love to meet up with some other Stangs at some point. Recently, work has be keeping me busy traveling and it seems every weekend I have something going on. I can't make the Flying Saucer get together this Sunday the 27th, but if you guys meet some other weekend let me know. I'm also going to try to make Cars and Coffee one of these times too. One of my coworkers also has a '16 5.0 and I know he likes going.

I'm located at Dessau and Parmer by the way if anyone else is in that area.

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
Yeah, I missed the last one. :frusty:

I'm pricing out new Mustang GT Premiums. To get all the options I want, it's about 40k once it's all said and done. If I could get a 401A, Premier Trim, and Performance Pack at 36k before TTL, I would be real happy.
If you're open to it, try looking at some of the Houston dealerships too. One of my friends just bought a '16 GT Auto, 401A, reverse sensing, and Nav for about 37k before TTL.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
If you're open to it, try looking at some of the Houston dealerships too. One of my friends just bought a '16 GT Auto, 401A, reverse sensing, and Nav for about 37k before TTL.
That's pretty solid. Yeah, I'll drive anywhere I need to really within reason.

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
Travis - Check out SoulSpeed Performance. They installed my lowering springs and did a good job.
My friend installed a several suspension parts including extra adjustment parts so that he could have his car aligned as good as possible. He highly recomends SoulSpeed performance.
Thanks! Finally got around to getting this scheduled for next week. Vertical links, cradle lockout, wheel spacers and another alignment.

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
I'm located at Dessau and Parmer by the way if anyone else is in that area.
Have you seen the Competition Orange around this area? Well behind the Target that just closed... I have seen it like 4/5 times. Black wheels with a chrome lip. Sounds loud.

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
Have you seen the Competition Orange around this area? Well behind the Target that just closed... I have seen it like 4/5 times. Black wheels with a chrome lip. Sounds loud.
I'm in this area too, and drive that way occasionally. I'm always on the lookout for other S550s, and wave at them if we're heading in opposite directions.

:ford:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I see a lot of S550's driving to and from work on 183 and Oak Knoll and Round Rock and A.W. Grimes and the 45 toll road. I specifically see a Competition Orange Mustang in the mornings early with the license plate "ZZoner". Can't tell if it's an Ecoboost or V6. Just the looks alone are nice.

I see a few with exhaust here and there, but a good majority of the ones I see are stock.
Sponsored