Anyone from Austin?

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I think that might be a good idea. Hopefully next time around we have more people :)

-Mustafa
Sounds good, Mustafa. Looking forward to getting together in the near future with our fellow Mustang owners.
Sponsored

jkmskfk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco
I am not in Austin, about 1-1.5hr away but if u guys set the date, let me know. I would like to chill and talk and check out others

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Just a quick question guys... I was wondering if the exhaust pipe of the GT and my V6 is the same diameter? I just saw on American Muscle they sale an H pipe for $152.28 but it's for the GT. Last time when I made my own straight pipe if I remember good my diameter was 3inch... Will it be safe to buy the H pipe of the GT for my V6?

Thanks!

stingerbtry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GTP PP
Just a quick question guys... I was wondering if the exhaust pipe of the GT and my V6 is the same diameter? I just saw on American Muscle they sale an H pipe for $152.28 but it's for the GT. Last time when I made my own straight pipe if I remember good my diameter was 3inch... Will it be safe to buy the H pipe of the GT for my V6?

Thanks!
Not without modification. The ecoboost and v6 use 2.25" mid-pipes and the gt uses 2.5" so even if it lined up you would be a quarter inch shy connecting on both ends. That being said I know almost nothing about the v6 variant so I'd check in the v6 section of the site.

Sponsored

stingerbtry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GTP PP

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
Keep your Mustangs inside tonight! Hailed here in Round Rock tonight :-( and supposed to snow too. FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Keep your Mustangs inside tonight! Hailed here in Round Rock tonight :-( and supposed to snow too. FML

Thanks. I'm in Leander so we'll likely get the same. But Ruby is tucked in safe and sound. :cheers:

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
Thanks. I'm in Leander so we'll likely get the same. But Ruby is tucked in safe and sound. :cheers:

Nice! Just bought a new house in Leander. Moving there in 2 months. Gotta sell my Round Rock house.

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride

That was not hail. I learned from a meteorology enthusiast friend that what we got in RR that night was graupel. It's just a tad more harmful than snowflakes; it's snow that encounters freezing rain on the way down. You might have seen it bobbing in puddles after that storm like styrofoam; that's because of its much lower density and weight than hail; it's easily crushed between your fingers.

Sponsored

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
Hey Guys - Can anyone recommend a good performance shop in Austin to install some suspension components (vertical links, maybe some other BMR goodies) along with doing an alignment?

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Hey Guys - Can anyone recommend a good performance shop in Austin to install some suspension components (vertical links, maybe some other BMR goodies) along with doing an alignment?
Travis - Check out SoulSpeed Performance. They installed my lowering springs and did a good job.

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
My friend installed a several suspension parts including extra adjustment parts so that he could have his car aligned as good as possible. He highly recomends SoulSpeed performance.

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Posted this on the main forums too, but I think this will get more Austin views from folks subscribed to this thread...

Anyone going to the Pirelli World Challenge (3/4-8) at COTA? There's a Mustang corral parking and ticket package available.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

RStoepel93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP (Ordered)
I'm thinking about going. I will know by next weekend.:headbang:
Sponsored