TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
Hey, at least it has a color screen. I used to have one of the original Aeroforce Interceptor scan gauges in a couple cars, only comes in a pre-selected color, the resolution is probably 100x100, and when the interior is cold, the display updates slow as fu--.

But hey, it could read and clear MIL lights and codes LOL.
yeah but unfortunately because of the display, the only readable one is white
Sponsored

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Have you used SCT to tune? Maybe not applicable to EB, but the GT cars, SCT is painful as shit to flash tunes.

Every tune requires flash to stock before flashing new tune....30+ minute flashes. What I always wanted. I'm OK with the nGauge as a datalogger. Going too fast to look at the gauge for it to be useful otherwise.

OP
OP
TheDivaDanielle

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
Have you used SCT to tune? Maybe not applicable to EB, but the GT cars, SCT is painful as shit to flash tunes.

Every tune requires flash to stock before flashing new tune....30+ minute flashes. What I always wanted. I'm OK with the nGauge as a datalogger. Going too fast to look at the gauge for it to be useful otherwise.
yup had that with my 13 GT.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium

Huh? My initial tune takes about 15 minutes.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i didn't really see the value in an ngauge and it took all of a couple of minutes with my sctx4 then i threw it in the glove box and haven't even seen it since nov2015 lol...

Last edited:

Rankor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY Ecoboost 6R80
I know Adam at Tune+ is working on getting into the GT market, and I know he's a huge fan of the AP, so I can't imagine he'll use anything else for it. Just need Cobb to get the ball rolling.

yellowstangatl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange Fury GT
If you wrap the ngauge with some rubber tape you can wedge it in the vent so it angles towards the driver and cuts down on the glare. Also you can adjust the brightness.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Ordered my nguage the other day. I'll see how I like it. Glad to see everyone's input so far dosnt make me feel I made a bad decision. I don't mind losing one air vent.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheDivaDanielle

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
If you wrap the ngauge with some rubber tape you can wedge it in the vent so it angles towards the driver and cuts down on the glare. Also you can adjust the brightness.
I personally did that, was a decent stop gap

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
If Cobb comes out with an AP for the 5.0, I'm in. Otherwise I'm leaving my motor alone. I came from the Subaru world too, and the AP is great.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Isnt the NGuage one of the better looking solutions, some of the other tuner mini computers look like something from the 90's

I don't see a Cobb AP coming out for the NA Mustang ever.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I kept hearing people talk about the N-Gauge so one day I decided to look it up and see what the hype was all about. After looking at it, I seriously have no idea what all the hype is about. And I'm certainly not sure what makes it worth the price they ask for it.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I kept hearing people talk about the N-Gauge so one day I decided to look it up and see what the hype was all about. After looking at it, I seriously have no idea what all the hype is about. And I'm certainly not sure what makes it worth the price they ask for it.
I don't think the guage itself is even that expensive for all that it does. Everything seems expensive these days because the value of dollar keeps dropping.
Sponsored