Sponsored

Anyone Added Fog Lights to a Base V6?

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I can't find a V6 I want in stock (and I've got a really good end-of-the-month deal and a $750 Private Cash Offer coupon), so I was considering getting a base V6 and installing the fog lights and getting the foundry wheels at newtakeoff.com.

Has anyone installed the fog lights and, if so, how much trouble and what did it cost?

Thanks.
Sponsored

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
I can't find a V6 I want in stock (and I've got a really good end-of-the-month deal and a $750 Private Cash Offer coupon), so I was considering getting a base V6 and installing the fog lights and getting the foundry wheels at newtakeoff.com.

Has anyone installed the fog lights and, if so, how much trouble and what did it cost?

Thanks.
What your looking for is a 2015 or 2016 V6 Mustang 51A Premium package it's a base V6 with the Fog lights, 18" premium wheels, spoiler, drivers power seat adding 1995.00 to the base price. I got mine in southeast florida for just a little ovewr $23000.00

OP
OP

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
What your looking for is a 2015 or 2016 V6 Mustang 51A Premium package it's a base V6 with the Fog lights, 18" premium wheels, spoiler, drivers power seat adding 1995.00 to the base price. I got mine in southeast florida for just a little ovewr $23000.00
I agree, I want the 051A package. But I can't find an 051A car in a color I want.

I can order an 051A or wait for one to show up, but I'd lose the end-of-the-month pricing and my $750 Private Cash Offer. On the other hand, I can get a great deal on a base V6 in the color I want, I can get the car now (rather than waiting 6-8 weeks), and then add the wheels and lights.

I'm just wondering how much of a pain it is to do the wiring and install.

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual
I agree, I want the 051A package. But I can't find an 051A car in a color I want.

I can order an 051A or wait for one to show up, but I'd lose the end-of-the-month pricing and my $750 Private Cash Offer. On the other hand, I can get a great deal on a base V6 in the color I want, I can get the car now (rather than waiting 6-8 weeks), and then add the wheels and lights.

I'm just wondering how much of a pain it is to do the wiring and install.
The easiest way would be kinda convert the front daylight running light which is above the foglight into your fog light.

Mag15Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 magnetic metallic mustang
I can look into it. I'm in new car sales at a Ford Dealer.

Mag15Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 magnetic metallic mustang
Also know you can always do a locate. If the dealer says they can't find one.. Sometimes it's because it's further away than the want to go.
Sponsored