rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
I could lend a hand as well, just finished up my catless headers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sponsored

akl777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akhil
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Ecobeast PP 2016
I am in the Gaithersburg area. I would love to meet some stang owners.

TRAKDAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Odenton myself, plus a buddy lives near me that's not on these forums but has a nice s550.

Sponsored

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Y'all--

I'm down around Prince Frederick, so don't we try a meet-up somewhere--Annapolis, Waldorf, Bowie, Greenbelt, or Upper Marlboro?

It matters not, it seems to me that we need to get off the dime and do something. Agree?

RJ

JungleG1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
which one of you creep up on me when I did my log on Mid County tonight? lol my 3rd gear did not let you pass.

Sponsored

TRAKDAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Yep! Hopefully there is an event planned soon. I am surprised there are not more organized Mustang events around here. Either way we can plan our own event if no one else gets things together!

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
CaptialS550 group meets on Sunday's at the Dunkin Dounuts at Dulles Landing. Lots of S550's that meet up there.

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
Yep! Hopefully there is an event planned soon. I am surprised there are not more organized Mustang events around here. Either way we can plan our own event if no one else gets things together!
Why don't we just post a date and a location, and see what happen?

One thing's for certain: given the number of people who've responded on this thread (they all seem to live north of U.S. 50), I doubt that anything held in the southern counties (Calvert, Charles or St. Mary's) will be supported.

As I mentioned earlier, it seems to me that Annapolis, Bowie or Laurel may be good options. However, being that I don't live up that way, I haven't a clue as to where would be the best place for solid S550 meet.

In any event, I'll plan to be there if we can get one scheduled.

RJ

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
CaptialS550 group meets on Sunday's at the Dunkin Dounuts at Dulles Landing. Lots of S550's that meet up there.
This is the one in which I've been participating since there has been no activity on this side of the river.

RJ

TRAKDAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Why don't we just post a date and a location, and see what happen?

One thing's for certain: given the number of people who've responded on this thread (they all seem to live north of U.S. 50), I doubt that anything held in the southern counties (Calvert, Charles or St. Mary's) will be supported.

As I mentioned earlier, it seems to me that Annapolis, Bowie or Laurel may be good options. However, being that I don't live up that way, I haven't a clue as to where would be the best place for solid S550 meet.

In any event, I'll plan to be there if we can get one scheduled.

RJ
I agree. Let me look for a good place over the next couple of days and come back with a proposal. I like that there is a group like CapitalS550 but I think we have enough city areas here that we could establish another group here and then merge for certain events, such as a DMV group. I used to be President of a Mustang club in Texas and it ran very similar to that concept. Thoughts?
Sponsored