Sponsored

Any GT's local to Arlington VA with MBRP Pro-series race / Pypes H Bomb?

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Debating between the MBRP pro series race and Pypes H Bomb, would be cool is anyone with either on an otherwise stock GT could show me what it sounds like in person :clap:

Or if anyone could just flat out tell me which is louder/deeper?
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Should be yt comparison out there. Otherwise come out to Sunday 7am at rt606 and us50 c&c and walk the mustang line. You might find that config.

Also doesn't VA and Arlington in particular have a noise ordinance and db limit?

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Should be yt comparison out there. Otherwise come out to Sunday 7am at rt606 and us50 c&c and walk the mustang line. You might find that config.

Also doesn't VA and Arlington in particular have a noise ordinance and db limit?
Yes but I'm in my 20's so y o l o . Selling my eco tonight and check won't cash for a couple days, so probably will be carless until Monday when I pick up the GT.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes but I'm in my 20's so y o l o . Selling my eco tonight and check won't cash for a couple days, so probably will be carless until Monday when I pick up the GT.
why don't I pick you up in my GT and you can listen to my Steeda H+Borla Sport system all the way out to the meet? And then you can get a ride home from @JohnnyGT and go deaf in whatever he's got.

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
why don't I pick you up in my GT and you can listen to my Steeda H+Borla Sport system all the way out to the meet? And then you can get a ride home from @JohnnyGT and go deaf in whatever he's got.
Ooh that works too :clap: So it's at 7 and when does it end?

Sponsored

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT