Sponsored

[Anonymous POLL] GT Owners...how much do you make a year?

What is your annual income?

• 0-25k

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • 25k-50k

Votes: 79 11.0%
  • 50k-75k

Votes: 151 21.1%
  • 75k-100k

Votes: 155 21.6%
  • 100k+

Votes: 314 43.9%

• Total voters

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
My car was 37,500 + ttl...@ 4k off sticker. I can afford the payments mostly due to the fact that I got an AWESOME deal on my house. I bought it in 2010 and it's value has doubled, and I save a lot compared to my friends in housing that way, and my girlfriend pays half the bills since I let her move in.

In addition to that I also program/code BMW cars with my laptop and earn quite a few hundred extra bucks a month. Otherwise I don't think I could have afforded a car much over 30 grand.

So I'm curious to know what the average income is here for GT owners, since I've seen a lot of other people like myself in their early 20s. I myself only make around 45k a year + my side job income. If you dont want to state what you make just answer the poll :D

it's also kind of cool that the bang for your buck car appeals to some of those that might be extremely well off and could afford something a lot more expensive.
Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wheres the poll?
40k a year...and my wife makes about 25-30k.

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it's up now. i had to do it after the post

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
This is a very interesting thread. $ is the reason I didn't buy a GT. I'm in the 50-75k.

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is a very interesting thread. $ is the reason I didn't buy a GT. I'm in the 50-75k.
easy to understand everyone has different situations, even making 45k, i might be temporarily better off than someone that spends more on housing per month, has student loans, children, etc. It's all understandable.

Sponsored

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Is this combined household income or just individual income?

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this combined household income or just individual income?
uh, I'm not sure what it should be... I was thinking individual income as I didn't include my girlfriends.
but I guess it would be different for those stay at home dads/guys that have wives with better jobs...

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
uh, I'm not sure what it should be... I was thinking individual income as I didn't include my girlfriends.
Lol, understandable- everyone handles their finances differently; My wife and i combine incomes and handle all bills/finances as such. Which in that case, i would need to change my vote!

grantourer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
We are a "big pot" couple. Throw all our money together, pay bills, etc. it is all the same money to us. So that helps.

Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I don't mean to spark a debate, but it's very relative to where you live as well. One person who lives in NYC or LA and makes "x" dollars may not be able to afford a GT, while another who also makes "x" but lives in the midwest could with ease.

grantourer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I don't mean to spark a debate, but it's very relative to where you live as well. One person who lives in NYC or LA and makes "x" dollars may not be able to afford a GT, while another who also makes "x" but lives in the midwest could with ease.
Very true. In North Dakota cost of living is not much. 1000$ a month for us covers mortgage, insurance, taxes on 11.5 acres with outbuildings.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
^^^ this.

I had a decent year bonus-wise last year and made about $275K, but then again I pay $30 a day for parking.