American Racing Headers - New systems available

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
I love my full ARH setup.... volume control by throttle.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Well just look at what showed up today for my new build....

Talk about badass! ARH FTW!
Is that the 2" primaries with 3" collector?

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
I'd like to hear a direct connect to the OEM exhaust... does this eliminate the resonator?

has anything changed on the design in the header section?

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
I'd like to hear a direct connect to the OEM exhaust... does this eliminate the resonator?

has anything changed on the design in the header section?
Are you referring to the long system? This system would go all the way to the factory mufflers, removing the mid resonator if there was one in the factory section.

Sponsored

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
I have the ARH Corsa direct connect, catless, and corsa sport. It is amazingly tame at idle and very light cruising (10% throttle below 2k rpms), but then gets very loud and raspy at moderate throttle and midrange rpms. WOT is just insane, loud and nasty.

One other thing I have noticed is some pictures the header flanges have enclosed bolt holes and other (maybe newer) have just slotted bolt holes. I found the slotted design helps with install and keeping some more of the factory studs versus using the new bolts, but had concerns about the actual alignment of the header to the head, there was a lot of play. I made sure to tighten all 8 bolts evenly, seemed to line up ok, but still left me a little nervous that the exhaust ports maybe partially blocked if alignment wasn't perfect.

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
We did revise the flange design to allow for an easier installation. The exhaust ports will not be blocked at all, we reassure you. There is not nearly enough play in the movement of the flange to allow this to happen.

Thank you!
ARH

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Any progress on the RHD development guys?

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
Any progress on the RHD development guys?
The headers are 99% finished. We have a few dealers that will be carrying these in the UK. We have to make some adjustments for the automatic transmission cars at this time, but the manual transmission cars should be ready to go. Where are you located?

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
The headers are 99% finished. We have a few dealers that will be carrying these in the UK. We have to make some adjustments for the automatic transmission cars at this time, but the manual transmission cars should be ready to go. Where are you located?
I'm in the UK with a manual car. I'm already in touch with Guy at Nemesis so looking forward to liberating a bit more noise with your headers and direct connect H pipe to my pure thunder cat back.

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
I'm in the UK with a manual car. I'm already in touch with Guy at Nemesis so looking forward to liberating a bit more noise with your headers and direct connect H pipe to my pure thunder cat back.
Perfect. Nemesis should be able to get you set up with a header system for your car without trouble.

Thank you,
John
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.