v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
The RHD systems are almost ready - We're finishing up the pricing and details and then we will announce the release. These will be sold exclusively through a dealer that we will be partnering with.
Ive got the ARH pure thunder H pipe cat back already and I'm normally aspirated. Will you do the RHD headers with the H pipe bottle neck eliminator and 200cel cats with ceramic coating?

I'm assuming people are still recommending 1 & 3/4 unless you are making 800+ bhp?

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
Ive got the ARH pure thunder H pipe cat back already and I'm normally aspirated. Will you do the RHD headers with the H pipe bottle neck eliminator and 200cel cats with ceramic coating?

I'm assuming people are still recommending 1 & 3/4 unless you are making 800+ bhp?
I cannot comment on this quite yet but I will check to see if this is in the works.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I have some of the ARH 1-7/8" long tube headers to the Corsa cat back direct connect waiting in my closet to be installed.

I'm trying to decide if I want to heat treat the headers in black thermal coating at a shop before I put them on and tune the car? Gets rather hot here in Texas. Car is street driven most of its life so far, but I've only got about 740 miles on it. Wanting to get a few more miles in before I jump into intake/headers/tune.

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
I have some of the ARH 1-7/8" long tube headers to the Corsa cat back direct connect waiting in my closet to be installed.

I'm trying to decide if I want to heat treat the headers in black thermal coating at a shop before I put them on and tune the car? Gets rather hot here in Texas. Car is street driven most of its life so far, but I've only got about 740 miles on it. Wanting to get a few more miles in before I jump into intake/headers/tune.
That makes sense. Coating isn't necessary but if it makes you feel better about the temps in the engine bay then by all means it's worth it. Most of our headers are installed straight without any coatings or wraps.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
That makes sense. Coating isn't necessary but if it makes you feel better about the temps in the engine bay then by all means it's worth it. Most of our headers are installed straight without any coatings or wraps.
Man, I wanted ARH headers since I was a kid with my '97 Firebird Formula. They were always outside of what I could afford. Today, different story. I can't wait till they are on because they're nothing but top notch quality. You guys rock!

Thanks for the response.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I'm referring to stepped headers for the GT heads. You offer stepped headers for GT350 heads but not for the GT. We know stepped headers on certain applications are very beneficial.
Can you respond to this?

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
Can you respond to this?
Yes sir. We can build up to triple step headers for race applications with collector sizes up to 4" if you are producing ludicrous power. Step headers are far less effective when you have a full exhaust system after the collectors. All that tubing skews what the headers are trying to accomplish. The GT350 system is stepped because some of these cars are making power with open headers that require this flow characteristic. (1000+HP range most likely).

We can help you with your setup if you can email us with more information about your specific build.
[email protected]

Thanks so much,

Sponsored

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
This is one of the best vendor threads I have ever seen. Love how straightforward you've explained all the various combos and all the large images!

Oh and the fact that you've provided a direct Corsa match is SICK!

Really can't wait to be able to pony up and get some of these headers.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yes sir. We can build up to triple step headers for race applications with collector sizes up to 4" if you are producing ludicrous power. Step headers are far less effective when you have a full exhaust system after the collectors. All that tubing skews what the headers are trying to accomplish. The GT350 system is stepped because some of these cars are making power with open headers that require this flow characteristic. (1000+HP range most likely).

We can help you with your setup if you can email us with more information about your specific build.
[email protected]

Thanks so much,
I'll give you or Sal a call tomorrow. We could really use the header only option.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
1,500+ for catless headers? Does that include the hardware, O2 extensions and all that?

OP
OP

A.R. Headers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 G8 GT
1,500+ for catless headers? Does that include the hardware, O2 extensions and all that?
All of our systems include hardware, but when ordering, the o2 extensions are an option for an additional cost. Which system were you interested in?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.