'16 Ecoboost 'vert
That may be true... But it's the law :(
Sponsored

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion ti
Where is the tow hook point on the '15? Does it have a removable style that could accept a mount like this?
http://www.rhoplate.com/index.html
I had one on my Bimmer and liked it for the most part. The hardest part was getting the dealership NOT to drill holes. I told them from the day of sale/order 3 times not to, and when I went to pick it up, the prep guy was 60 seconds from drilling it before I stopped them.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
Sad that I have to request this photoshop...

As long as I have to have a front plate I don't really care about drilling holes in the bumper. I found that I got used to the plate pretty quick on my 2010 gt and current s4. That said I don't think there is any need for requiring front plates. But as long as the mount is similar to the 2010-2014s it will be fairly unobtrusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typhoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' Typhoon, 16' WRX
required here as well. Haven't had a front plate on and of my cars. If an office is going to stop you because you don't have a front plate they are seriously bored.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Photoshop Requested Before Ordering….Wheels

Hello All,

Getting ready to place my order for a Ruby Red GT Premium and can't decide on wheels. I thought about the Performance Pack to get the black wheels but I'm not so sure due to them being staggered. I then thought about the 20 inch wheels which I really like but honestly they are much more expensive to replace. Which leads me to possibly ordering the 19 inch premium wheels. I've seen them on the FORD website but I honestly don't think they are a true representation based on other pictures I've seen of the wheels.

Can someone either photoshop a GT with the 19 inch premium wheels in Ruby Red (Currently there are a bunch of pics in the Black color thread) or point me to a picture of a Ruby Red GT with the 19 Inch premium wheels.

This is the last decision I need to make before ordering so any help would be very much appreciated…:)

Thanks!!

Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Chris,

I knew you would oblige…much appreciated!!

The wheels I am looking at are posted in post #1 and #2 of the black color thread (it's one of the show cars). Those are the 19 inch premium wheels. Could you photoshop a few different views of the that car but in Ruby Red. I would be most interested in the side view and maybe one of two of the 3/4 views….basically a few that would best show off these wheels against Ruby Red.

The two you have are the Performance Pack (Black Ones) and the 20 Inch wheels (The second picture)

Thanks so much!!!

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly what I was looking for!! This will help my decision although it looks like aftermarket for me as I really want the 19's.

Thanks Chris!!
:thumbsup:

Sponsored

SLVRBACK

Tuna on white, no crust
Threads
Reaction score
Anyone wanna photoshop a set of gunmetal forgestar f14's on a ingot silver 5.0 and get rid of the wheel gap? :)

SLVRBACK

Tuna on white, no crust
Threads
Reaction score
Oh sweet baby jesus that is divine. A little more sidewall would be perfect but im not gonna be a jerk about it. Thank you much!