Airaid Race CAI vs MMR CAI....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo Mamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP M/T
LOL! I wanted to say something about that...but your post was perfect.

:popcorn:

Yea, cai's and drop in filters allow so much dirt it's just crazy that motors arent blowing up everywhere all the time!!!!!

Yea, no filter, 10x the power your car will ever make or all the cars you'll ever own combined power.

26k miles on this set up now.

Any other myth you'd like me to flush down the toilet?

Do you think of this on your own? Or a Facebook group gathering of the minds?
Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Yea, cai's and drop in filters allow so much dirt it's just crazy that motors arent blowing up everywhere all the time!!!!!

Yea, no filter, 10x the power your car will ever make or all the cars you'll ever own combined power.

I agree with you. But there's no need to be a jerk.

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack

I never said anything about engines just instantly blowing up because of a performance filter.. my god man!! But you are ignorant if you dont think allowing more dirt to flow into your intake wont affect your engine in the long run on a DAILY DRIVER!!! And lets not forget the ones you have too oil.. in tests the oiled filters where actually proven that the dirt actually builds up in the sticky oil and then in the long run actually flows less then the stock..Especially for the poeple who live in really dusty places or the desert like areas having a high flow filter is not smart in those conditions at all !! And there are Turbos that are particularly finicky when it come to dirt particles flowing into them.. The Turbo on the 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel is one of them for example... im talking longevity.. but hey whatever.. its your engine run what you want. Let me know when you have 200k trouble free miles on that track monster without a rebuild then well talk!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.