shivatastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dunk
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2015 Mustang GT
Mine arrived today.

Will be fitting tomorrow now. Can't wait to see it on the car.
Sponsored

blueboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barrie
Vehicle(s)
Dib GT and vw transporter
Had mine fitted today by Jack himself, looks and feels so much better than stock.
Bargain as well.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
To say I am impressed with the steering wheel is a understatement, I am bloody blown away by it, I really :love: the feel of it and it's also a lot thicker than the standard wheel :cool:
IMG_1094.JPG

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
To say I am impressed with the steering wheel is a understatement, I am bloody blown away by it, I really :love: the feel of it and it's also a lot thicker than the standard wheel :cool:
Very nice indeed!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Hello to all of you in the UK who have initiated this thread!

Based on everything that I have seen in this thread, I decided to change my steering wheel. I did some research and I ended up having to decide between two choises:

1. The first one is [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] (Steve's) steering wheel, which I believe is really nice. It is shown in the pictures at the first page of this thread and also at this link: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1768094&postcount=15. Cost 200 GBP + 30 GBP shipping of the new steering wheel to me + 25 GBP shipping of my old steering wheel to Jack (total ~255 GBP).

2. My second choice is a carbon fiber steering wheel that I found on Alibaba as shown in the link below. The only difference to the one in the picture is that I would choose black perforated leather instead of alcadara on the sides. This is similar to [MENTION=21522]Eclipsar[/MENTION] steering wheel above, but in red instead of yellow. Here is the link: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...60564144579.html?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.ZXbjv7. Cost approximately 310 GBP including shipping.

What's your opinion? Which one do you think I should go with?

Cheers :cheers:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Hello to all of you in the UK who have initiated this thread!

Based on everything that I have seen in this thread, I decided to change my steering wheel. I did some research and I ended up having to decide between two choises:

1. The first one is [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] (Steve's) steering wheel, which I believe is really nice. It is shown in the pictures at the first page of this thread and also at this link: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1768094&postcount=15. Cost 200 GBP + 30 GBP shipping of the new steering wheel to me + 25 GBP shipping of my old steering wheel to Jack (total ~255 GBP).

2. My second choice is a carbon fiber steering wheel that I found on Alibaba as shown in the link below. The only difference to the one in the picture is that I would choose black perforated leather instead of alcadara on the sides. This is similar to [MENTION=21522]Eclipsar[/MENTION] steering wheel above, but in red instead of yellow. Here is the link: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...60564144579.html?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.ZXbjv7. Cost approximately 310 GBP including shipping.

What's your opinion? Which one do you think I should go with?

Cheers :cheers:
I got my GT350 wheel from the US pre-Brexit and uniquely delivered so it came in at under Β£200 all-in. It's a great wheel but I doubt i'd pay the current going rate for it with the choice of either of these two wheels as an alternative.
Personally i'd go with Manders/Royal as I prefer a "soft" wheel over the CF, which would probably mark over time with the wife and her rings ;)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Steve, where did you get it from? I'd like to see if it's worth considering this alternative as well.

Thanks

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Steve, where did you get it from? I'd like to see if it's worth considering this alternative as well.

Thanks
I got it from the Levittown Supercenter but they started out selling the wheel for $199 and its $370 now :eek:
http://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-mustang-interior-accessories-c-36_244_293.html

If you like the GT350 wheel just get jack to do the same. He's done mine and I doubt you could tell the difference. And it was 220Β£
^^ This would be what i'd do now, in fact I still may do this in future if my wheel wears as I still have my stock wheel.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks both.

Yeah, it's expensive. I think I will stick to my two choices above! I hope to be able to make up my mind, so that I order it by the end of the week.

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a problem fitting the bottom bezel with one of Jack's wheels? I put mine on tonight and the bottom bezel just doesn't want to sit flush. I think it's because the leather on the bottom is too thick and isn't letting it sick all the way down.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a problem fitting the bottom bezel with one of Jack's wheels? I put mine on tonight and the bottom bezel just doesn't want to sit flush. I think it's because the leather on the bottom is too thick and isn't letting it sick all the way down.
I didn't have an issue, Try pushing a little harder.

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase