After market boost gauge

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I used Prosport Evo Premium gauges. They look fantastic IMO. Check my build log I have a few pictures on post #3.
Sponsored

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
AEM Boost X-Series gauge with roush vent pod. The gauge shows max boost reached by the press of a button and you can set a warning boost level too.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
AEM Boost X-Series gauge with roush vent pod. The gauge shows max boost reached by the press of a button and you can set a warning boost level too.
Saw your pulley vid? Was that the culprit?

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Saw your pulley vid? Was that the culprit?
Nope. I think it's my MMR Damper because I removed crank bolt, cleaned it off and reapplied lube then torqued it down and it went away for 2 days, now its back. It comes and goes though, just like in the video.
I just started getting a hesitation, searched all over and found a o2 sensor harness burnt up by the headers, and it caused the o2 sensor to fail. So waiting for it in the mail. Never ending with this shit. :thumbsup:

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Nope. I think it's my MMR Damper because I removed crank bolt, cleaned it off and reapplied lube then torqued it down and it went away for 2 days, now its back. It comes and goes though, just like in the video.
I just started getting a hesitation, searched all over and found a o2 sensor harness burnt up by the headers, and it caused the o2 sensor to fail. So waiting for it in the mail. Never ending with this shit. :thumbsup:
Stethoscope for the knocking? Sorry man

I know how you feel; I've replaced three fuckin 02 sensors. Relocated my bungs, and that fixed the problem (E85).

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Stethoscope for the knocking? Sorry man

I know how you feel; I've replaced three fuckin 02 sensors. Relocated my bungs, and that fixed the problem (E85).
I'm gonna have to relocate my bungs too. I'm buying a HF stethoscope this weekend, only time I'm free to do shit other than study and work.
Sponsored