VeloLisa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Feminine..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I first got mine I was concerned that it looks too much like a boy's car... :shrug: :confused:

I see a lot more gals driving Camaros around here than Mustangs. Especially the S550.
Sponsored

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
I was in the same spot. After driving the SS, I chose the GT. Chevy got a few things right this time around, but, it's not enough.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I was in the same spot. After driving the SS, I chose the GT. Chevy got a few things right this time around, but, it's not enough.
Current sales figures of both cars seams to agree with that statement.;)

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I haven't driven the SS yet, but one drive in the GT made me a happy camper. The Chevys were right next door and I didn't bother. I read enough of the reviews and experiences people have on these forums to know that the Mustang is the better buy overall. Reading Car and Driver and Motortrend reviews does nothing for me unless I drive on a race track to work.

Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I think the OP should put the most weight on the interior design. More time is spent inside the car than outside. Mustang interior is hard to beat.

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I bought my Boss for two grand more than the Chevy Dealership wanted for an automatic, run of the mill Camaro. This was back in September of 2012. The back up camera was cool at the time, not many cars had them, and my wife thought it was the coolest thing since heated seats. The Chevy is too much money....

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
I don't think you can go wrong either way. It's a personal opinion choice, and to each their own. I personally like the 'Maros sound over my full exhaust GT. Just as I like the coyotes high revving nature more than the' Maros massive low end torque, but again that's personal opinion. Dick measuring over out of the box power is laughable when you can't use half the power of either car on the road without breaking loose or trippling the speed limit.

For a guy that's only gonna drive on weekends, I would suggest something you're gonna be comfortable jumping into at the end of the week. If you're not going to race it the power of either car should be enough to ground loop it after leaving cars and coffee on a Saturday morning.

I don't know if OP came here to stir the pot, but if he did it's pretty pathetic. You could be out purchasing your car and driving instead of acting like a twat. The same goes for some of the guys here, yall need to lighten up and respect a car for what it is. Blind loyalty without am ounce of logic or reason is embarrassing and ignorant.

But anywho :ford:

OP
OP

Hancock

The Camaro Protagonist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS A8
Buying an SS right now. Black 2SS npp magnetic A8.

Thanks for all the contributions brothers.

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Good luck trying to see out of it. Hopefully you don't get into another accident from not being able to see traffic around you.

OP
OP

Hancock

The Camaro Protagonist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS A8
Good luck trying to see out of it. Hopefully you don't get into another accident from not being able to see traffic around you.
It's a lot easier to see out of than I remembered.

I won't get into another accident. The conditions in the previous incident were whack. I was tired, not paying good attention (didn't take my ADD meds that morning), plus it was the other guys fault. He was going 80 plus and tried to swoop by me as I was changing lanes. ;)

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
2SS comes with BLIS. Even without that, the blind spot may not be that big of a deal if there isn't too much traffic or the driver is careful.

OP, what kind of deal are you getting? Are they pricing the car closer to invoice or MSRP?

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
What would Skip do?
_mllfd.gif
Sponsored