Sponsored

A real cold air system not another hot air intake

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
@ PMAS, when are we gonna see some installed pictures of the Intake you guys are releasing. Cash in hand, if it adds some power!!!
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
@ PMAS, when are we gonna see some installed pictures of the Intake you guys are releasing. Cash in hand, if it adds some power!!!
Pics From the other thread

pb29590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premiun PP
There are tons of threads on CAI's so it is needless to start a new one. I'm in Florida and I may see 60's or 70's if lucky for a month or two. I would consider that "moderately cold". The other 9 months of the year, it is in the 90's and 100's- hot as balls. To add that that, IAT's are usually about 10-20 degrees higher, give or take. YMMV. I fail to understand how exactly a "cold air intake" is of much benefit in this type of climate, when it is simply sucking in hot air just like the stock intake. Perhaps I am missing something. Does it make any sense to get a tune on an otherwise stock car without and aftermarket CAI?

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Does it make any sense to get a tune on an otherwise stock car without and aftermarket CAI?
Yes. A tune is well worth the money. A hot air intake isn't. The stock airbox works quite well combined with a tune.
Sponsored