HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I saw a couple of other A/C issue threads, but none with this exact problem.

2015 Mustang GT... The passenger side vents blow VERY cold. The driver side vents blow noticeable less cold.

Both sides are set to 70 degrees, but I tried lowering the driver side all the way down to LO and it doesn't seem to affect it.

It seems like the A/C is working (or there wouldn't be any cold air).

I have 3000 miles left on my warranty, but really hate taking it to the dealer. Any ideas on what I can check out myself before breaking down and taking it in?

Thanks for any help! :)
I had the same symptoms a year ago. Plus the fan speeds seemed to be slightly reduced. Since it continued to blow cold on the passenger side, I thought it could be some electronic glitch. I disconnected the battery for 30 minutes and hooked it back up. After that, the A/C was normal again and has been fine for the last year, including in the 120+ Phoenix heat.

With all the other A/C problems people have, that might not do a thing for you. But its worth a shot to disconnect the battery.
Sponsored

Guard 15 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My car was blowing colder air on the passenger side and the driver side was warm. It was apparent the a\c wasn't functioning properly. Took it in to the dealer and it was the evaporator.

OP
OP
89Trooper

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I put an update for my car in the sticky up above. I didn't realize that thread was there (or that the evaporator issue existed) when I asked this question.
Sponsored