50th anniversary welcome kit

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT; 2015 Mustang KB LE 316
That looks great! Can't wait to get one.
Sponsored

sandbagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 kona auto
Mine got delayed
message from ups
We previously sent you a delivery alert for the package(s) shown below. This package(s) will not be delivered as originally scheduled. We will provide you with updated delivery information as soon as we can and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

no updates yet

Last edited:

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
I received mine also and it looks great. :ford:

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Looks good, but I was kind of disappointed in the plasticy frame for the amount we spent.

BrettB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary LE
Got a tracking number from ups for my welcome kit on Wednesday, still has not shipped out.

Sponsored

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT Alloy w/ Silver Racing Stripes
I got notice mine was supposed to arrive today, now it's be scheduled to arrive on the 17th.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Looks good, but I was kind of disappointed in the plasticy frame for the amount we spent.
It is about average of what you would pay retail for the same set up at Michael s or Hobby Lobby. You can get the job done for 70% off with a coupon. So the whole setup, $150 wholesale. Unfortunately they had us by the wallet and we paid retail, or you googled the coupon and got 20% off. I did :) The only thing I was disappointed in was they said it was a limited print, they are usually numbered by the artist, even if Photoshop. If you try to go buy the whole setup piece meal and do it yourself, it would still run you $300 for supplies. Value wise it is a D-, but cool factor and sentimental value if you are attached to your car like some of nuts, it is an A+.

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT; 2015 Mustang KB LE 316
It is about average of what you would pay retail for the same set up at Michael s or Hobby Lobby. You can get the job done for 70% off with a coupon. So the whole setup, $150 wholesale. Unfortunately they had us by the wallet and we paid retail, or you googled the coupon and got 20% off. I did :) The only thing I was disappointed in was they said it was a limited print, they are usually numbered by the artist, even if Photoshop. If you try to go buy the whole setup piece meal and do it yourself, it would still run you $300 for supplies. Value wise it is a D-, but cool factor and sentimental value if you are attached to your car like some of nuts, it is an A+.
Have to agree 100% MC. I guess what makes it limited is that is has your name and car number on it. Either way, glad I got one and glad we were alerted to the discount.

Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, you're right. but I just recently got done framing a 2' x 3' limited edition print with a nice aluminum frame at Michael's with acid-free, non-glare glass for the same price. Also bought a Plastic frame for the Mustang 50 years poster for around $50.

Now just have to figure-out the Sill Plate options to choose from.

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
Yeah, you're right. but I just recently got done framing a 2' x 3' limited edition print with a nice aluminum frame at Michael's with acid-free, non-glare glass for the same price. Also bought a Plastic frame for the Mustang 50 years poster for around $50.

Now just have to figure-out the Sill Plate options to choose from.

Where did you get your 2' x 3' LE Print ?? Can you post a pic of what you did?

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Print

Where did you get your 2' x 3' LE Print ?? Can you post a pic of what you did?
No, no, a limited edition print of some Aviation art that I had. My LE Mustang print has the plastic frame, sort of like the one I bought at Michael's for the 50 different Mustangs poster the dealer gave me.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
What is the site for ordering the LE prints and sills?

Classic1967s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT Alloy w/ Silver Racing Stripes
Prints is fordimages.com

Sills is fordshowparts.com (last I checked they were not listed yet)
Sponsored