OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Mine was delivered and officially bought in January and I have still not seen my kit. Should I be worried?

Nope. Be patient. They'll get it to you.

I bought mine November 7th and got the welcome kit on feb 9th. Bet you don't wait that long. ;)
Sponsored

sandbagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 kona auto
Mine was delivered and officially bought in January and I have still not seen my kit. Should I be worried?
Hey brett i was being a smart a** when i mentioned that ford has 8 months to ship my kit only because i ordered my LE May 29 and was was built Jan 15 so don't worry we'll get them soon i'm sure

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I contacted FS this morning...They created a case #...Will wait for results...

Thanks for the offer Rachel, If I don't get satisfaction I'll hit you up for another try.
You got it, Harley. I actually just found out that your case got sent to my contact; you should be good to go. :thumbsup:

Rachel

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
You got it, Harley. I actually just found out that your case got sent to my contact; you should be good to go. :thumbsup:

Rachel
Thanks so much look forward to receiving one in good condition, long as UPS plays fair!

BrettB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary LE
Hey brett i was being a smart a** when i mentioned that ford has 8 months to ship my kit only because i ordered my LE May 29 and was was built Jan 15 so don't worry we'll get them soon i'm sure
Oh I knew you were. Just seeing people get there's that took delivery in January when I did has me wanting me now.

Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Brett-- I took delivery at the end of January--I'm not expecting the kit anytime soon. it will happen.

KB894

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE # 894 - Kona Blue - Auto
I also took delivery at the end of January. My kit arrived yesterday by UPS. The package was damaged but all the items inside were fine. Wondering why they include the flyer for ordering custom illuminated sill plates if they won't work. Is this a dead issue or is there still hope?

BrettB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary LE
I also took delivery at the end of January. My kit arrived yesterday by UPS. The package was damaged but all the items inside were fine. Wondering why they include the flyer for ordering custom illuminated sill plates if they won't work. Is this a dead issue or is there still hope?
End of January! I took delivery the middle of January and still haven't received mine. I'll hope for next week.

KB894

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE # 894 - Kona Blue - Auto
Hopefully it will come soon. You will have to sign for it when it arrives - otherwise UPS will not leave it. Good luck!

Sponsored

Paul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #666
got mine yesterday :) pretty cool. great book as well

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Got a call from Performance Ford yesterday. They are sending me a new book & box, great news for me because I want to keep it as it came, wrapped.

I asked about the scuff plate, they said in the next few days they were gonna start calling those on the list and ask what they want on the plate.