You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
You know what I think would look cool, is to have the standard GT rear deck but remove the "50 YEARS" letters off the faux gas cap and put it under the GT emblem. To me, that would be perfect so it is still distinct for the 50 years but without the silly faux gas cap :clap2:

Hmmm, that might look good. I just wish at this point we could get some definitive pictures or info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Hmmm, that might look good. I just wish at this point we could get some definitive pictures or info

Yeah I'm with you there...anyone want to photoshop my idea for me? I don't have the skills or the software :headbonk:

OP
OP
Wild Stang

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
I agree that the build & price shows chrome trimmed taillights, but it's weird that they aren't listed in any other place.

I contacted Tricia again about the specific discrepancy between build & price and the order guide, so we'll see what she says.
Tricia got back to me after researching the issue (she's awesome).

The answer:
The 50th anniversary appearance package does come with chrome-trimmed tail lights.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

The answer:
The 50th anniversary appearance package does come with chrome-trimmed tail lights.
Thank you for letting us know :clap2:

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
OP
OP
Wild Stang

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
From a show on April 17th...still an early prototype.
And the one you posted is a pre-production car as well... they all are at this point. So your referencing those images as proof was just as inconclusive. We didn't know for sure. At least we do know now.

Sponsored

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP

The answer:
Thanks! I was 99% sure that was the case, per the dealer guide, but it's good to know that it's been corroborated.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Well in the end of the day. Ill have an Kona Blue, an amazing two tone interior, exclusive rear quarter louvered windows and a Limited Production Vehicle Share what you want with the Anniversary Packages but they wont be Limited Editions/ Numbered.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
And the one you posted is a pre-production car as well... they all are at this point. So your referencing those images as proof was just as inconclusive. We didn't know for sure. At least we do know now.
I said early prototype...not pre-production.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well in the end of the day. Ill have an Kona Blue, an amazing two tone interior, exclusive rear quarter louvered windows and a Limited Production Vehicle Share what you want with the Anniversary Packages but they wont be Limited Editions/ Numbered.

Yes, yours will be "limited". Yes, yours will have a LE only special color. Yes, yours will have LE only interior. Yes, yours will have LE only quarter windows. Yes, yours will have LE only vin/badge. Yes, yours will have LE only rims. Yes, yours will have LE only upgraded rear brakes. Yes yours will be limited.

This thread is to discuss the differences between them not insult anyone's opinion of what they may prefer. I want to build a car that is the most catching to my eye. I did not want blue or white, which is what made my decision, although I do like the two tone interior of the LE.

I like some of the things like the wheels, quarter windows, upgraded rear brakes from the LE and will be adding them to my car. And not to make anyone think I have a LE because I could care less about status, it's because it's what makes the car the most appealing to ME. For example I'm most likely going to replace the rear faux cap with the GT badge because to me I think it looks better. And to me I think the chrome window trim of the LE looks more luxury than sporty which is why I will not be changing that. Hell, I may even be changing the tail lights to the non chromed version but the votes still out on that one until I see the car.

The car is limited NOT who drives it ;)

OP
OP
Wild Stang

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
I said early prototype...not pre-production.
You can call it an "early prototype" but a prototype car is still a pre-production car....

Not sure why you are so defensive about all this.
Sponsored