Sponsored

50th Anniversary Owners Poll!

How did you order your 50th Anniversary Limited Edition?

• Total voters

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Well those of you that made the plunge along with me to grab 1 of 1964 2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Limited Editions how about a little poll to see who bought what.

The four choices are above. These are not to be confused with the 50th Appearance Packages that can be added to Premium GTs and EBs.
Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
I didn't get one, but if I did it would be wimbledon white with a manual. I didn't vote so as to not skew the results for actual owners.

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
on order 2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary/Kona Blue/Manual

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Truly Kona Blue/ Manual is The Only right choice. Haha

easymoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Kona Blue
Just ordered my Kona/6spd manual today in south Louisiana today. Got it for sticker plus delivery.

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
If I were to want the 50th LE I would choose it in WW. To me it's the only color to get the LE. It accentuates all the appearance changes the best. The louvers and chrome mate up nicely with it but mainly the louvers. I do think Kona Blue is a really nice color better looking on it's own vs WW but I don't think it makes the 50th and it's changes stand out the most.

As such though i will not be ordering a 50th. Would be nice but I don't want to spend the money on one and I don't want to feel like babying my first mustang. But I really do want those louvers lol

Mriley

Congrats fellers. I am looking forward to the day I see one of these LE's on the road. I won't vote yet, but I will be sure to do so when this one is mine. :D

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Congrats fellers. I am looking forward to the day I see one of these LE's on the road. I won't vote yet, but I will be sure to do so when this one is mine. :D
Good luck and thank you for supporting MS research.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I ended up getting Kona Blue with Auto transmission. I currently have a 2014 with manual and the broken wrist made me decide to change my mind. This plus when I had the shoulder surgery on my right shoulder made up my mind.

Sponsored

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I think the Kona Blue looks better but if the poll represents the larger trend, WW will be more unique and valuable due to rarity. Both beautiful cars congrats.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I think the Kona Blue looks better but if the poll represents the larger trend, WW will be more unique and valuable due to rarity. Both beautiful cars congrats.
The KB is Beautiful...But, I went with WW, because I'm lazy. I've owned dark colored cars in the past, never again.

My last 4 cars were White, Yes, it's a boring color but I don't have to clean/dust daily to keep it looking nice-->:bolt:

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
The KB is Beautiful...But, I went with WW, because I'm lazy. I've owned dark colored cars in the past, never again.

My last 4 cars were White, Yes, it's a boring color but I don't have to clean/dust daily to keep it looking nice-->:bolt:
Ditto for me. WW/AT.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Ditto for me. WW/AT.

What I'd appreciate from Ford is a complete listing, ie a proper option by option description or code, on what exactly is "standard" on the car. With deference to Brent and his list of standard options, I DO NOT TRUST the current Order Guide or any of the press materials that Ford has released. For this car they are non-specific by way of omission. The order guide only lists certain options while the very creatively worded press release for the LE mentions "almost all options available for the Mustang GT are included" or words to that effect. What does "almost" mean??? A couple of members have mentioned that rear park assist and adaptive cruise won't be included. Others have countered that. Who here is correct???

And Brent has also brought up the fact that the order guides for this car mention "uprated front and rear sway bars" while the other GT's only get uprated rears. Is the corral grill so heavy on the LE that they had to beef up our front ends??? LOL, doubt it. I truly think the differences in sway bar sizing mentioned in the Order Guides is a mistake and that the LE's and the GT's with PP will have exactly the same specs. Ford needs to step up here and clarify IMO.

I sent a request to Ford Service asking, exactly what is on the LE...If/When I get an answer, I'll share it...IMO, it will show up soon on this site from someone in the know.