Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Well spotted Centurion thanks. Yes the description was from earlier, going from the pre-production version. The description on the bottom described the 2 wheels correctly, but the top "blurb" was out of date. Thanks! Now updated....
Sponsored

shivatastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dunk
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2015 Mustang GT
Is it the "R" version which has the red stitching guys? If so who has one in stock in the UK? Is there much difference other than that?

also any pics of it fitted as my googlefu is rubbish this morning :D

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Is it the "R" version which has the red stitching guys? If so who has one in stock in the UK? Is there much difference other than that?
Only difference between the GT350R and GT350 steering wheel (other than part number) is red instead of silver stitching and red instead of black top center leather band.

In the actual cars the bezels are a different color from the standard mustang, but that's not the wheel itself.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

also any pics of it fitted as my googlefu is rubbish this morning :D
350R is the red stitching with black chrome bezle's centre part. Everything else is the same between the 350 and 350R wheels.

Steeda look like they have one in stock )however it's coming through as 504 quid :eyebulge:), if you live close to dave (gt101) I'm sure he'll get one for you, but may have to wait for it to come over :thumbsup:. Not sure any UK stockists even have them, most mods seem very hard to come by in the UK...

RSPcooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. Mini 30. Q5
You can order wheel with the darker bezels at extra cost or just swap over your existing bezels.

Sponsored

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
We have the 350GT wheel in stock here, as I thought that most people (unless they were desperate for red stitching) would prefer that as its a fair chunk cheaper as Manders points out.

We can order in the R spec one on request.

Also I'm happy to free ship (UK) the GT wheel (White stitching) to a forum member who wants it. PM me if interested.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
The 'R' wheel is available from CJPP for $360 (£250) at the moment. Leaves quite a bit of headroom for very fast shipping and duty.

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
CJ Pony parts have the M-3600-M350R wheel with bezels at $419. Their cheapest international shipping is $68 making $487 or £335 which you've then got to add 10% duty to and 20% VAT on top of the total so £442 grand total.

We sold one recently to a customer here for £437.21 delivered to his door.

I think that's pretty reasonable.....

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
CJ Pony parts have the M-3600-M350R wheel with bezels at $419. Their cheapest international shipping is $68 making $487 or £335 which you've then got to add 10% duty to and 20% VAT on top of the total so £442 grand total.

Our prices on our site, once you enter your shipping information and select your shipping method, calculate all taxes and duties for international orders. The price you see at the end of checkout is all you pay.

And the part number that you cited, is the Ford Racing version with the bezels. We also offer the OE Ford Version of the GT350R Steering Wheel that does not include the bezels for $360 US Dollars. That is Part Number STW61 or Ford Part Number FR3Z-3600-BD.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions or concerns. We have been around for over 30 years and have always been here to serve customers around the world. :cheers:

Sponsored

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
Dave

your last post is not correct, we still have to pay uk import duty etc. If you are claiming to prepaid that - can you send me proof as I can claim a coupe of hundred pounds back from the uk tax man

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
As David says the price with bezels (as we are offering) is $419 so not a direct comparison. And if you look at the more expensive shipping option, its $340.40. So without any extra costs at all, thats already £540 or so compared to our offered £504.

Plus you are dealing with a UK company for support and also paying in pounds, etc As I mentioned I dont hold stock of the "R" version as I didn't expect demand at the extra price. But for next day service for a UK company I think the GT350 wheel is a good price.

And as Jim kindly says,:cheers: support of UK companies like Steeda UK allows us to develop UK specific parts and offer UK specific deals like forum group buys and so on.

We are here specifically to support the UK and Europe! Go team! :ford:

pockama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MBZ G65AMG, 2016 Ford GT, 2016 RR PHANTOM
I have one.
Brand new
GT350R
$400 plus shipping

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
This is the big issue

We should be supporting people like steeda UK and any other UK vendors but how can we? That's half price isn't it? That's a big mark up!
Jim

GT101 is making the right comment - if vendors are shipping over they pay the same price as us, plus the cost of having it sit on the shelf.

if some are just playing the role of the middle man and dont have stuff in stock and are drop shipping once you place an order there is no benefit in buying from them. then you are spot on.

would love to support UK manufacturers but when their goods are the same price as buying quality from the US plus shipping and taxes then you have to ask the uk vendors the questions. Even big items from CJ are here in a week so shipping is rapid, but the costs sting...

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16

I agree. Approx pounds for dollars is always a good deal. The wheel I mentioned was the OEM GT350R wheel FR3Z-3600-BD at $360 which is a cheaper alternative (but without the chrome bezels I guess). The more info we have, the better. And the more options the better. I am absolutely in support of UK suppliers.
Sponsored