Sponsored

25 MM Spacers on Lowered PP

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm looking to put spacers on my 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack. I'm on the stock Perfomance pack wheels with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires. I purchased the car already lowered on Eibach springs (not sure which) but the car is pretty low and there is defintley some negative camber. Would 25mm Spacers fit fine at all 4 corners? Id rather have a little bit of poke compared to how tucked under the car the wheels are now. And I'm not comforatbale buying smaller spacers and grinding my studs.

Thanks
Sponsored

Killspray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Premium GT
I run 25mm spacers on stockers and they fit fine. I've run anywhere from -1* to -3* camber with no issues. And I'm lowered on BMR Handling springs.

Last edited:

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I threw some 25 mm spacers on the other day to see how they fit. I am lowered on FRPP Track Springs (1" all around) and my rear camber is right around -1.3 I believe and there was definitely some poke in the rear. I decided to take them off and get new wheels instead since I do not like how it looks with the poke.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT PP
I'm looking to put spacers on my 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack. I'm on the stock Perfomance pack wheels with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires. I purchased the car already lowered on Eibach springs (not sure which) but the car is pretty low and there is defintley some negative camber. Would 25mm Spacers fit fine at all 4 corners? Id rather have a little bit of poke compared to how tucked under the car the wheels are now. And I'm not comforatbale buying smaller spacers and grinding my studs.

Thanks

Take a quick look under your rear wheel wells at the springs. Red would be Sportlines and black would be The Pro kit. Sportlines drop the front 1.5 and rear 1.3, Pro's drop the front 1.1 and rear 1.0.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ronnoc

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
OP
OP
Ronnoc

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Take a quick look under your rear wheel wells at the springs. Red would be Sportlines and black would be The Pro kit. Sportlines drop the front 1.5 and rear 1.3, Pro's drop the front 1.1 and rear 1.0.
Thanks a lot had no idea! Will check the second I get home

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The 25mm are really close, depending on the tire fitment (brands tend to have a little width variation).

I'm running a 23mm in the rear, as small as you can go and still have stud clearance on PP wheels - and they tuck almost perfect with an OEM spec alignment, on SP080 springs, I mean, I realize it's only 2mm difference, but every little bit helps.

Jetboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
The 25mm are really close, depending on the tire fitment (brands tend to have a little width variation).

I'm running a 23mm in the rear, as small as you can go and still have stud clearance on PP wheels - and they tuck almost perfect with an OEM spec alignment, on SP080 springs, I mean, I realize it's only 2mm difference, but every little bit helps.
Where did you find the 23MM spacers? Thanks!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Where did you find the 23MM spacers? Thanks!
Motorsports Tech

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/

I originally was going to score a set when they were on a GP, missed it, then wound up picking up a used set for a really good deal.

They're a little pricier than some options, though personally, I'd hesitate to go too cheap. These are very high quality, lifetime warranty.

If you go to this link:

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/adaptec/car/ford_s

... and select Mustang 2015+ from the list, you'll see the 23mm in the results.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ronnoc

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
FYI, I checked and have Eibach Sportlines... Thanks Again Lonestarstang83

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I bought 25mm for all 4 from Coyote for $123 I believe. I couldnt see paying a premium price for 2mm (1/16") and I loved the stance. I put my Forgestars on last week and I like the stance of the Performance Pack wheels and spacers better.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
25mm all around on CJPP springs (1.5" front, 1" rear)
Sponsored