2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Teach me your ways. You seem very Zen about it. Meanwhile I'm kind of losing it. The dog better stay out of my way
Hahah I get pissed some days but today I am in acceptance of the suck. Looking at the market most new cars are hard to get so its kind of expected I guess.

I sold my 2014 GT(Based on the build date of my M), driving a slow as beater honda. I hate that thing. lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
Hahah I get pissed some days but today I am in acceptance of the suck. Looking at the market most new cars are hard to get so its kind of expected I guess.

I sold my 2014 GT(Based on the build date of my M), driving a slow as beater honda. I hate that thing. lol
If everyone were delayed I would understand. But people in here ordered in March and got scheduled. I don't get that at all.

I'm pretty close to cancelling. At this point I won't even be able to drive the damn thing when it arrives.

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Just Curious What part of the country are most of you from that have ordered HP cars that are not scheduled. I called my salesman today. He contacted his scheduling rep. The rep said the Chicago region is not scheduling HP Mach 1s yet. I am not sure what states that all includes but my order being in Wisconsin would be why I am not scheduled even with a priority 1 code.
Honestly IDK how that thought holds up. Im in Chicago, however I did order from Grainger. But they are in Iowa. Hell its colder in Iowa than it is in Chicago.

Mine is scheduled for May 16, hoping that stays that way

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Just Curious What part of the country are most of you from that have ordered HP cars that are not scheduled. I called my salesman today. He contacted his scheduling rep. The rep said the Chicago region is not scheduling HP Mach 1s yet. I am not sure what states that all includes but my order being in Wisconsin would be why I am not scheduled even with a priority 1 code.
Colorado, HP and scheduled for mid-May as well.

I'm not aware of any limits now, due to parts or weather.

From previous readings and postings, there is a back-and-forth between individual dealers and regional managers; this could be impacting you more than anything else. Also, how many Mustangs your dealer generally sells. A dealer selling more cars will often get more allocations for future builds.

Does your dealer have an allocation for the build?

After the order was placed, did Ford confirm receipt of the order?

I understand these questions might be obvious, but other postings highlight things sometimes missed by the dealer/salesperson.

Last edited:

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Colorado, HP and scheduled for mid-May as well.

I'm not aware of any limits now, due to parts or weather.

From previous readings and postings, there is a back-and-forth between individual dealers and regional managers; this could be impacting you more than anything else. Also, how many Mustangs your dealer generally sells. A dealer selling more cars will often get more allocations for future builds.

Does your dealer have an allocation for the build?

After the order was placed, did Ford confirm receipt of the order?

I understand these questions might be obvious, but other postings highlight things sometimes missed by the dealer/salesperson.
Maybe that is why Granger seems to get more since they are basically a Mustang dealer

Sponsored

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Maybe that is why Granger seems to get more since they are basically a Mustang dealer
Ford gets real excited when it talks about going to a pre order model. That's fine until customers have to guess about allocations while avoiding markups.

Some people here say allocation doesn't matter for retail orders, other people say it does matter. Who knows, there's so many people saying so many contradictory things.

Lords4d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2018 F-150 3.5 EB
Just an FYI, if you have a VIN and you've been having trouble with Ford's vehicle tracker try out the Canadian site. I was able to bring up my car. Doesn't show my build date though (week of 5/9) and my window sticker is not ready. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Well ā€¦. Thereā€™s always -next- Friday

congrats to those that got scheduled for production!

2022 Mach 1 Order confirmation Date: 10/15/21

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Next week is Scheduling Clean-up, so probably small number will get scheduled. With the plant closed for vacations the first half of July, there probably wonā€™t be much scheduling for at least another month or so.
Well ā€¦. Thereā€™s always -next- Friday

congrats to those that got scheduled for production!

2022 Mach 1 Order confirmation Date: 10/15/21

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Next week is Scheduling Clean-up, so probably small number will get scheduled. With the plant closed for vacations the first half of July, there probably wonā€™t be much scheduling for at least another month or so.
That's what I figured. I think I'm finished. I'm going to call the dealer and cancel Monday. No chance of getting it in 2022, might as well look at the new ones or something else.

Really disappointing and unfair. Crazy too be treated this poorly.

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Unfortunately this seems to be the way so many things are going in this new world. Sure hope itā€™s not permanent! I need to stop reading forums and be patient!! Patience is not one of my virtues unfortunately!! šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€
That's what I figured. I think I'm finished. I'm going to call the dealer and cancel Monday. No chance of getting it in 2022, might as well look at the new ones or something else.

Really disappointing and unfair. Crazy too be treated this poorly.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I know last year I ordered my 21 FJG/HP/Elite Mach 1 5/17/21. I think roughly 2 months later I got a scheduled date email for sept, then the same day the end of sept, then another email a couple weeks after for I think it was like Oct. 12 build date. Vehicle ended up getting delivered Nov 4th at the dealer. I live in northern MN.
This seems like my best case scenario with my 2/14/22 HP order.

dsjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Is there anyone on this thread that ordered their Mach 1 through Chapman Ford and actually received a build date? I ordered my HP Mach 1 from Chapman in August of 21ā€™.. To no surprise it was cancelled in October and then reordered for 22ā€™ā€¦ As of today I have no build date and Iā€™m starting to lose my patients. For reference, I was at my local dealer this afternoon (Akins Ford in Winder, Ga) and they let me know they put in two orders for HP cars in March and theirs are already scheduled for Juneā€¦
Starting to think that Chapman took on a lot more orders than they have allocations forā€¦ Needless to say that my optimism for my Chapman order to be built is pretty much non existent at this point.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
So for what its worth I ordered / confirmation 12/22/21. I received vin & and build week of 5/9 on 3/25 then I got bumped twice and am stable at a build week of 5/23 all this with a priority 19. So for shits & giggles and everything on this thread I decided to send Granger an email requesting an update and not expecting anything new or different. Email I received back states Iā€™m priority 01 right now, almost built. Not sure what any of that means and I didnā€™t ask for clarification because I didn't wanna rock the boat.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
I received my build date a few weeks ag
Are all of us who are still waiting premium orders? Is it the damn leather? I'd happily switch to cloth or recaros.
i got a ups date in March for May 3. I confirmed with Ford Performance earlier this week. Premium, FJF, HP, 6MT. Ordered November 1, 2021. Not sure what the hold up is for all of your orders. I would check with your dealer.
Sponsored