Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Have you seen the price of used 25 years old Porsche 911 with high mileage? Sometimes more than $50K for a car with spotty maintenance records. I keep a record of recent BaT sales and I don't even care to put a bid since I know I'll be outbid right away. Full option new 911 are being flipped over and over again. Again this reminds me of house flipping in the late '70s, early '80s.
Ironically I went to one today and it's insane. Lot was 90% sold with ADM through the roof. You go on private forums and it's even worse. It's pretty funny. C8 "owners" with 50 miles on the vehicles coming up with BS stories as to why they are selling, when everyone knows they are flippers. While others are proud to have been on their 3-4 "order-to-flip".
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Historically the second year of special editions sees significantly higher sales.
Is that true? I remember back a few years ago they couldnt give 09 bullitts away. Wasn’t that the same for 20’s as well? The Mach is unique in that production has been so screwed up from early in the cycle that it’s never come close to meeting the initial demand

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Order confirmation Date: 1/17
Priority Code: TBD
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 21 May (1st build date was 16 May)
Options: GBM, 6-Speed, HP, 700A, Recaro, RSD, Sec Pkg
Shipped Date: TBD
Received Date: TBD

A slight move on the build date.

In late March I was gifted a build date from Ford of 16 May. I received an e-mail from the salesperson just now moving that to 21 May; his information is dated 15 April 2022.

Did not receive an e-mail from Ford (yet) of the slip. Not too concerned. Kind of expected it.

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Order confirmation Date: 1/17
Priority Code: TBD
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 21 May (1st build date was 16 May)
Options: Grabber Blue Metallic, 700A, Handling, Rear Seat Delete, Security Pkg
Shipped Date: TBD
Received Date: TBD

A slight move on the build date.

In late March I was gifted a build date from Ford of 16 May. I received an e-mail from the salesperson just now moving that to 21 May; his information is dated 15 April 2022.

Did not receive an e-mail from Ford (yet) of the slip. Not too concerned. Kind of expected it.
we got a 2022 HP Order with a build date!

but still many late 21 orders with nothing...?!!?

love Ford.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
we got a 2022 HP Order with a build date!

but still many late 21 orders with nothing...?!!?

love Ford.
Yeah, notice how it has HP and 700A too, which is what the apologists claim delays your build. This right there is proof that it's all bullshit and excuses.

All I can say is that they better schedule me with the others for an end of May/June build date on tomorrow/Friday or I'm jumping ship to Toyota.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I am really surprised the 2 Whipple Mach's at Granger are still there. I still have them saved, if my order does not get a date soon.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
so what you're saying is... if im planning on putting a factory order in i should get a written agreement for the price?
They can print off a sheet of paper showing agreed upon selling price and there is a line on that paper for the customer and manager to sign.

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
Yeah, notice how it has HP and 700A too, which is what the apologists claim delays your build. This right there is proof that it's all bullshit and excuses.

All I can say is that they better schedule me with the others for an end of May/June build date on tomorrow/Friday or I'm jumping ship to Toyota.
Agreed, pretty tired of hearing people cry supply chain. All of a sudden everyone is an expert in logistics and inflation. Bunch of students of Robert McNamara and Milton Friedman apparently chatting on the Ford forums.

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
They can print off a sheet of paper showing agreed upon selling price and there is a line on that paper for the customer and manager to sign.
Planning on placing an order on the coming weekend, GB, 700A, 6spd, Security, Red calipers non HP and they take x-plan so im probably going to ask about that too, as well as getting that written agreement

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I remember back a few years ago they couldnt give 09 bullitts away. Wasn’t that the same for 20’s as well?
near end of 2019 and into 20 they couldn't give Bullitts away either. 8000 production first year, 4000 in 20. > $5-8000 *dealer* (remember Ford had no special finance or markdowns on their special editions, they are immune to market forces, see?) discounts were not uncommon.

There was probably some kind of hush-hush after the fact dealer rebate after they lost their ass just trying to move them.

notice how it has HP and 700A too, which is what the apologists claim delays your build. This right there is proof that it's all bullshit and excuses.
an email this early is unfortunately not proof of anything. It's just a Mic check, while the band still haven't even arrived in their touring bus, and they are 2 hours late for the opening gig.

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I am really surprised the 2 Whipple Mach's at Granger are still there. I still have them saved, if my order does not get a date soon.
73k is 13k more than my on order M1 though. the Granger deal is so good lol. At 73k I will just get a 2020 GT350.

Meanwhile over in the C8 spot used 21s are being sold for 20k over.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
73k is 13k more than my on order M1 though. the Granger deal is so good lol. At 73k I will just get a 2020 GT350.

Meanwhile over in the C8 spot used 21s are being sold for 20k over.
It’s a crazy time right now for car buying. Yes 73k is gt350 money but newer with a Whipple is not bad.
I have so many ideas of things I think I might do if my order does not happen. Truth is, I don’t know what I will buy if my order falls through.
Sponsored