Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
It’ll still be a bit before I can hear mine whine….-20f here still so please don’t tell me more about your short driving season lol

img_0394-jpeg.jpg
That photo should be in the dictionary for the definition of COLD, Andy! Hell, I got the shivers just looking at it. <smile> So, here's hoping that the mercury gets back up into human tolderance levels for you (and all you other folks in the northern latitudes,) Real Soon Now. ;=)
Sponsored

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Just an update. I did go check this car out last week. It was in really good shape for a car that has clearly been driven. Nothing jumped out at me that it had modded, pulley looked stock so I didn’t ask for a tech to check for a tune. The black color just wasn’t moving me like I thought (maybe even hoped) it might, so I passed. It sold over the weekend, the dealer did tell me there was significant interest in the car so I’m not surprised. Got a couple leads on some others including a Heritage Edition with low miles, so the search continues. More snow coming Wednesday (damn Chicago weather) so not going to rush it since Mother Nature is clearly drunk right now 🤭

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Your about to get whats passing through on us today. Think ull get much worse then we did. Atleast it was nice last weekend to take my 500 out. Best of luck with your search. You’ll know the right car when it comes along. They’re amazing regardless of color.

Just an update. I did go check this car out last week. It was in really good shape for a car that has clearly been driven. Nothing jumped out at me that it had modded, pulley looked stock so I didn’t ask for a tech to check for a tune. The black color just wasn’t moving me like I thought (maybe even hoped) it might, so I passed. It sold over the weekend, the dealer did tell me there was significant interest in the car so I’m not surprised. Got a couple leads on some others including a Heritage Edition with low miles, so the search continues. More snow coming Wednesday (damn Chicago weather) so not going to rush it since Mother Nature is clearly drunk right now 🤭

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Your about to get whats passing through on us today. Think ull get much worse then we did. Atleast it was nice last weekend to take my 500 out. Best of luck with your search. You’ll know the right car when it comes along. They’re amazing regardless of color.
I agree, they’re incredible cars even if they had no paint. If I could swing buying two, I would’ve bought the black one and then keep looking for another one in a different color. I’ll find the right one, I’m not too concerned.
Sponsored