Sponsored

2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013

At this rate it would have to do is sign me ford in its design department because every idea I've done mustang modification would be worth its price in gold. It's what I would do to my mustang and more or less serious this result. Of course not dream shelby ford or who these two factories do something like that in your life
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

At this rate it would have to do is sign me ford in its design department because every idea I've done mustang modification would be worth its price in gold. It's what I would do to my mustang and more or less serious this result. Of course not dream shelby ford or who these two factories do something like that in your life
Now that right there is ...KILLER !!! I would buy that. You are truly talented Jc ! And Black of course.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base

English as a second language or google translate? Both? Reading your posts is painful.

Nice render though, the front is too low ford wouldn't do it.

The 350R has the lowest front end (4.5" off the ground) and at the tip of the splitter to the center of wheel is too long for towing or flatbedding if it got lower.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Looks rad, but I agree that the chin is too low. I dig the 71-73 ram air hood but I don't think that hood would help a 200mph car avoid lift.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Looks rad, but I agree that the chin is too low. I dig the 71-73 ram air hood but I don't think that hood would help a 200mph car avoid lift.
A Hot V BiTurbo can actually use Ram Air. They need a Ram Air hood with a heat extractor. I can think of a few designs that could incorporate both.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Air is exited via the rear hood vents not shown!! Producing more down force.:cheers:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hey Drummer... You do know this is all fiction, right??? :cheers:

Sponsored

Batmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X
[MENTION=22615]Darkane[/MENTION]
"English as a second language or google translate? Both? Reading your posts is painful."

Take a look at where he's coming from...
I guess if we could write in spanish as he does it in english, we would be happy ;-)

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
Although I like all the renderings, the grills on all of them should be opened up for cooling. The car will be forced inducted while pushing 700-800hp.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
[MENTION=22615]Darkane[/MENTION]
"English as a second language or google translate? Both? Reading your posts is painful."

Take a look at where he's coming from...
I guess if we could write in spanish as he does it in english, we would be happy ;-)
I was getting at google translate is awful at best.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
2018__my_ford_mustang_shelby_gt500_black_large_by_jhonconnor-dai8257.jpg

I hope the wheels are not that damn big and the tires my lord look like rubber bands the hood ugly as hell :(
Sponsored