Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Really glad you finally have you car. Ordered mine in Aug. Suppose to be blended tomorrow and delivered 1-17-2018.
Love this color. Have fun with it.

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
here are a couple, ill put up more tomorrow.

how do i get my mode to keep my settings? i tried to save one and then hit the button but then it was not what i saved?

IMG_6821 copy.JPG

IMG_6825 copy.JPG
Great looking car ! Now I really cannot wait until mine comes!!!

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)

how do i get my mode to keep my settings? i tried to save one and then hit the button but then it was not what i saved?
The car looks great! I've been waiting to see some good pictures of the Orange Fury with the 20 inch wheels. Now can't wait for mine, will look the same except I did the spoiler delete.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_6821 copy.JPG

IMG_6825 copy.JPG
I'm so excited to receive mine!!!! Getting closer!!!

Sponsored

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
Mine is built, and awaiting shipment........ can’t hardley stand it after 6 months of waiting.....

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime
Well now I know why the VIN disappeared. The order was being updated to in transit. Woohoo! They have it down for 3 days earlier than before. 1/7/2018! Everyone’s photos look great so far!

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Well now I know why the VIN disappeared. The order was being updated to in transit. Woohoo! They have it down for 3 days earlier than before. 1/7/2018! Everyone’s photos look great so far!
Very nice! My window sticker got updated today, looks like everything is on track for me.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My window sticker was updated today. Hopefully, it moves to awaiting shipment today! Fingers crossed!!

Sponsored

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
Omg...... Recall on 2018 Mustangs with the 10 speed Transmission..... Any body heard any thing about this..... My dealer just called me at home to let me know..... Haven’t even got the car yet....

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Omg...... Recall on 2018 Mustangs with the 10 speed Transmission..... Any body heard any thing about this..... My dealer just called me at home to let me know..... Haven’t even got the car yet....
It's for the instrument cluster. Nothing major, just a software update. I wouldn't be surprised if you see a few software updates for the 10-speed transmission just for normal regular driving and not sport mode for improving the gear selections.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Just Ran my VIN with Ford. No active recalls have been reported. Looks like they probably ran the update for all the cars awaiting shipment.

2018 Ford Mustang vehicles with automatic transmission to update instrument cluster software
  • Ford is issuing a safety compliancerecall in North America for approximately 2,1672018 Ford Mustang vehicles with an automatic transmission premium (12.4”) instrument cluster for an illumination issue.
  • In the affected vehicles, if an operator turns off the vehicle with the transmission in a position other than park, the instrument cluster may not illuminate the PRNDL display and the operator may not receive the key-in-the-ignition warning chime when the driver’s door is opened, increasing the likelihood of a vehicle rollaway.
  • Ford is not aware of any accidents or injuries associated with this issue.
  • Affected vehicles include 2018 Ford Mustang vehicles built at Flat Rock Assembly Plant, March 14, 2017 to Nov. 26, 2017.
  • The recall involves approximately 2,167 vehicles in North America with 2,100 in the U.S. and federalized territories and 67 in Canada. The Ford reference number for this recall is 17C21.
  • Dealers will update the instrument cluster software at no cost to the customer.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
mine was built nov 28, i think i just missed the recall!!!

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
mine just arrived at the dealer this morning. they just got it in as i got off work. i saw it really fast, they are taking it to back to tint windows and im heading back to do paperwork shortly. arrival was 2 days before time listed on cotus.
Congrats!!! :cheers:
Sponsored