Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Mine is also built, and awaiting shipment. Finally finished. Looks like several of us on here were finished yesterday. Now the wait til Jan 17 for delivery. Congrats to everyone that had there car finally built after five months of waiting.
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Mine probably won't get any traction until after the union people get their week off. I'm assuming my build week will be the 2nd week of Jan.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Still waiting on mine, blend date is today, so should get something on COTUS tomorrow, and if everything goes fine just like the other cars with my dealership, it should arrive on Saturday or even Friday.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium / Iconic Silver 10 Speed Auto
Mine is also built, and awaiting shipment. Finally finished. Looks like several of us on here were finished yesterday. Now the wait til Jan 17 for delivery. Congrats to everyone that had there car finally built after five months of waiting.
This wait is truly bullshit. I have never waited so long for an order in my life. The last longest wait was in 1968 I ordered a 1969 Z28 Camaro in Sept of 68 the first day of showing at the Dealer and took delivery December 30th 1968 due to an upholstery strike. I can remember I got a call that my car was in and was told they were closing early because it was New Years Eve. I told the Dealer somebody better be there because I'm leaving work now. (15 weeks total) Ah Yes! The good old days!

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
This wait is truly bullshit. I have never waited so long for an order in my life. The last longest wait was in 1968 I ordered a 1969 Z28 Camaro in Sept of 68 the first day of showing at the Dealer and took delivery December 30th 1968 due to an upholstery strike. I can remember I got a call that my car was in and was told they were closing early because it was New Years Eve. I told the Dealer somebody better be there because I'm leaving work now. (15 weeks total) Ah Yes! The good old days!
Last time I pre-ordered a new car was 2015, ordered the Launch Edition for the new Miata on May 5th, picked it up Aug 4th, exactly 3 months... still, a lot shorter than this. :shrug:

Sponsored

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
Mine is built also...... waiting to ship...... ship date Jan 4th

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Last time I pre-ordered a new car was 2015, ordered the Launch Edition for the new Miata on May 5th, picked it up Aug 4th, exactly 3 months... still, a lot shorter than this. :shrug:
My order is looking to be 3 months (11/10 - 2/11), and that includes a plant shutdown.

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
You do NOT have my sympathy. :-) I had to wait over 6 months for my 69 Mustang. Something about ordering in late Dec while in VN and not getting back to the states until July. That was a long 6 months for many reasons and I had a safe job and location so making it home safe was not a real concern.

The 18 will be 3 months but only because I ordered before "OK to buy" so my fault. My 88, 97, 01, 12, and 15 were all between about 6 and 9 weeks. The 01 was delivered on New Years Eve (or maybe the day before). The hardest part about this wait is I'm not driving the 15 because the dealership owner already quoted a trade in assuming I minimize the miles. All "first world problems". :D

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
I ordered my 2018MY GT convertible today.
LightningBlue
401A
MidnightBlue
ActiveExhaust
Safe&Smart
SpoilerDelete

Retail order, priority code 10.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
if anyone has any questions or pics they want posted, let me know and ill do what i can since i just took delivery yesterday.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
if anyone has any questions or pics they want posted, let me know and ill do what i can since i just took delivery yesterday.
How are the panel gaps? I heard they fixed them.

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
Would anyone with a 2018 GT with the PP wing be able to measure the height of the trunk for me? I need to know if it will fit in the garage before my delivery. Just from the floor to the top of the spoiler.

Thanks!

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice! My window sticker got updated today, looks like everything is on track for me.
Watchu mean your window sticker got 'updated'?

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
How are the panel gaps? I heard they fixed them.
I inspected mine closely before leaving the lot. I didn't see any blatant issues. The hood and trunk were great.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I inspected mine closely before leaving the lot. I didn't see any blatant issues. The hood and trunk were great.
My 13 has some horrible panel gaps. But I bought it used. I'm hoping they kicked it in the butt. And made the panel gaps better.
Sponsored