2018 Mustang GT & EcoBoost Testing in New Colors/Wheels Combinations

Stroked84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I thought the refresh was growing on me, but these pics in the wild are telling me otherwise.

Profile views of the lower front aren't doing it for me at all. Is that a shelf off someone's garage wall for a splitter?

:doh:
The front just kills me, between the bumper and the hood vents... can't do it. I have 11 payments left on my 15 then I'll be looking for a used ZL1 or maybe a 19SS. Lesser of two uglies. :shrug:
Sponsored

Brandon1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
New Mustang front looks like a sad catfish to me:
:cheers::cheers:I've been saying the same exact thing since the first time I seen the car!!!!!

FireDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma / 2012 HD Fatboy Lo
:cheers::cheers:I've been saying the same exact thing since the first time I seen the car!!!!!
Didn't really care for the 15s until I saw the GT350. Looked like they shrunk the grill some and looked good! Was hoping they went that direction for the 18s. Seems they doubled down on the big whale shark grill. Still think it'd look a little better smaller. Maybe aftermarket?
1mt.jpg

Conedodger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350-R
I agree the grill is to wide and to tall.
What you did there helped it a lot. Making the grill opening narrower would improve the look further.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
I agree the grill is to wide and to tall.
What you did there helped it a lot. Making the grill opening narrower would improve the look further.
Keep in mind a lot of the pictures people are posting are being taken on cell-phones with fairly wide lenses at relatively close distance. The big grill is a pretty popular styling cue across brands right now. In 20 years we will look back on the 'teens as the years of big grills.

Sponsored