• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2018+ Gen 5 Whipple 3.0 Stage 2 kit

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
This kit fits Gen 3 18+ cars. It's been on the car for about 300 miles(Car only has 800 miles, I don't drive it much). . This is a complete Stage 2 kit with the oversized H/E. The whipple tuning device will be included, but I suspect the buyer will need custom tuning as I don't believe Whipple will supply a calibration to a second owner. $7000. Would prefer not to ship, but will consider it.. Come go for a ride and I’ll pull it off for you. Will include a new in the box, upgraded fuel pump and spark plugs.

92B2BA26-F8A6-41EB-9CBB-2809C9573D2E.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available. If it hasn't sold in the next two weeks, I'll continue my build with the Whipple.

pdbuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro ZL585, 1966 Nova SS L79
If you’re car only has 700 miles would you be interested in selling car if it has 401 and pp?

OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I would sell it. 690 miles according to FordPass. Fully loaded 2020 that stickered at $54k. Whipple + at least $10k in other mods. Would need to get $50k for it to make sense to me. Also may be willing to remove mods to accommodate a lower price. It is an A10 car in case that is a deal breaker.

pdbuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro ZL585, 1966 Nova SS L79
Would prefer 6 speed but if you want exactly what you want you have to buy new, please send photos and more information on mod’s to 630 247 4887 [email protected] thanks Paul

Sponsored

OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dropping the price to $7700 for one last effort to go turbo. Within the next week or two I will start to move forward with my build and sticking with the Whipple

Homebrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR,18 EB Vert,12 GT500 Vert, 05 V6 Vert
Hello. Why are you selling your Whipple with so few miles? What don't you like about it? I was considering this set up in a year or so once I am a bit more through my warranty. Thanks, Chris

OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is nothing I don’t like about it. It will most likely do everything I ever want and keeping it is certainly the smarter move for me. However… I really want to go with twin turbos. I tend to do things like this. I bought two sets of wheels that never made it in the car before finally spending the extra on the wheels I really wanted to begin with.