Sponsored

2017 Pricing

Ecoboost_Jim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red, manual
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone seen if Ford has posted the pricing for the 2017 models? With tomorrow supposedly being the initial order date, I would think the pricing would have been out by now. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Pricing not out for at least another month. No relation to dealer order banks opening and pricing release. Initial ordering for each new MY in theory is for dealer stock only-that way if there are QC or early supplier issues only dealers are delayed and not 'custom' orders. Of course some dealers will go around the rule and custom order under the guise of an early dealership order.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Chances are the prices will be the same for 2017 with a possible increase for the 2018 model year

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
Pricing not out for at least another month. No relation to dealer order banks opening and pricing release. Initial ordering for each new MY in theory is for dealer stock only-that way if there are QC or early supplier issues only dealers are delayed and not 'custom' orders. Of course some dealers will go around the rule and custom order under the guise of an early dealership order.
But the order guide should be out then. Anyone got a lead on that?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Chances are the prices will be the same for 2017 with a possible increase for the 2018 model year
This is probably the reason I'll go for a 2017. Hard to say if Ford is moving towards what the Camaro is doing by offering so many features that the price jumps. I just don't want to see things like the "dual mode exhaust" pointless option and more like the magnetic ride available on the GT Premium.

Sponsored

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Fingers crossed we see the order guide today or by EOW at the latest

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Fingers crossed we see the order guide today or by EOW at the latest
I would love for that to happen. Start number crunching although I do have a general idea already of what my goal is. Regardless, it's fun and the anticipation of getting a new S550 after driving one yesterday is killing me!

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
I stopped into my ford dealer on Friday and they confirmed that ordering will open up today. I told my sales person that I want to order one today and get with me options and the pricing. I'll post back once I hear something.

-CMY

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
I stopped into my ford dealer on Friday and they confirmed that ordering will open up today. I told my sales person that I want to order one today and get with me options and the pricing. I'll post back once I hear something.

-CMY
I contacted my dealer and was told 2016's can be ordered through the week of April 20, then 2017's will be able to be ordered "sometime after".

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
I contacted my dealer and was told 2016's can be ordered through the week of April 20, then 2017's will be able to be ordered "sometime after".
I feel like I can never get a straight answer when I talk to dealerships. I was in there last Thursday and wanted to order a 2016 and they told me the couldn't order any more and I should wait till Monday when the 2017s open up. Talked to the dealership again yesterday and now they are telling me no order guides are up and they will be placing orders on Wednesday.

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Now for the $40k question...since the order guide for the 2017s is out, how about pricing?

Last edited:

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
As for here in Germany. I ordered my car last week and my dealer insists my car will not be built until after 2 June. He also insists my car will be 2017 model. I signed papers and contract based on 2016 model price. I'm ok with 2016 or 2017.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I wouldn't expect much of a change. If anything a couple hundred bucks.
Deleted the hood vent turn signals = -$100
Auto Up/Down Windows = free since it should be ECU controlled.
Sponsored