Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Last edited:

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EcoBoost Convert
It should pop up with the VIN but if you want to give it a shot, you can use this link to find your dealer code. It will be listed right under the Dealership Name. If I remember correctly you simply take away the letter in the middle of the dealer code on the website and add an F to the front.

http://www.fleet.ford.com/fleetdeal...de=30458&city=&state=&dealerName=&dealerCode=
I just don't know where it is supposed to be. I even Ctrl F'd to search for window sticker and found nothing.
We are now waiting on my power of attorney so my wife can pick up the car.

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EcoBoost Convert
Wow! What took them so long to get your order done? In total that's going to be nearly 5 months! Do you remember when they told you "no" on the rims? Was it after order processing completed?
The no for the rims is our terrible sales guy over here called me and said the factory is saying the rims are on restriction now. Said I could press with the premium rims or cancel the car. At this point, I half wish I would have canceled it and had my wife pick one out from a dealership.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alright, so at this point my vehicle has been ordered for over a month (7/3/17). I've had the VIN for 3 weeks and have watched it in COTUS but it's been in Order Processing this entire time. I haven't been able to get the dealer to give me a build date, and COTUS doesn't have a window sticker. Any ideas?

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT - Premium - Magnetic Grey
My status on COTUS has been in Waiting Shipment for exactly a week now. I'm hoping it moves to In Transit today or tomorrow and I only live 40min away from the plant so won't take long to deliver. Anyways, I've been on COTUS A LOT these past 2 months and it never showed me a window sticker and it still doesn't. The way I found my window sticker was by going to this website and putting my VIN # in there. http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

Try it and let me know if you have one yet. Once you get your window sticker you'll know when your build week is :)

Sponsored

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Checked and it said it hasn't been created yet. Don't they generate a window sticker once they assign it a build week?

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not necessarily. My dealer gave me my build week and VIN# on June 15th with an eta as well and only on June 23rd I had my window sticker show up. (I was checking every day)
So they might generate it but it might not show up online just yet. Also, I just checked the website for my window sticker and it says not available for me as well so they might be updating it at the moment.

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check right now, because I just did and it works again. If yours still doesn't show anything then I guess they either didn't make one or it hasn't been uploaded yet.

Since-64'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (soon)
Anyone have COTUS go from "In transit" with an ETA date for a while and then all of a sudden go back to "Awaiting Shipment" ?

Sponsored

MustangGT40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Focus Coupe
Took delivery 07-24

Cotus was showing awaiting shipment when my salesman called me to tell me the car was sitting on the lot delivered. Unfortunately couldn't take delivery until the following Monday.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I now have my window sticker with a confirmed blend date of 8/15.:D I'm in southeast GA near Savannah and the car is going to be delivered via convoy from Flat Rock. Is there anyone who could give an estimate on how long it may take to have a convoy go that far to deliver the vehicle?

Attachments

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Good to see others are getting theirs on time! Mine is still still Awaiting Shipment since the 28th. I actually had an original eta of July 21st by the dealer and cotus was showing the same but car wasn't built until 28th, then it gave me a new eta which was today the 8th of August and its still sitting at Awaiting Shipment. Now cotus doesn't show an eta anymore.

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure but mine says convoy as well, I live 40 minutes away from the plant and I've been waiting since the 28th to get mine shipped. Its still awaiting shipment. Once its shipped it shouldn't take longer than 1-2 days max but then again that doesn't matter if it takes 1 month to get it shipped... :(

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There was another guy on the forum that said COTUS was showing his as awaiting shipment and the dealer called and said it was sitting on the lot. That could be the same kind of situation you're in.
Sponsored