2017 GT350 Value? Thinking of selling.

CaptainUnderpants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray Shelby GT350
It feels strange to be writing this. My GT350 has always seemed like a keeper, but I really don't use it very much, so I am considering selling. Last year I purchased a 2017 Suzuki GSXR-1000 and this has been my go to toy.

While I love looking at the GT350, I kind of don't want to put on the miles. I think somebody else will enjoy it more than myself, as I have had my fun. Plus I have a 2021 Ford Transit Camper van on the way.

So here are some of the details. 2017 GT350 with Recaro's. Avalanch Gray with Black roof and no strips. Ceramic coat put on when new. 17,000 miles. So Cal car, always garaged and always under a cover. Does not burn oil. New tires just put on, with alignment. I have all of the original stuff from Ford and I am the original owner. Well maintained, no damage. A few, none invasive mods, Steeda lower strut brace, jacking rails, rear subframe brace.

My guess is that it might be something between 40-45k. Any opinions?

Any opinions on where best to list. Cars.com, BAT... etc
Sponsored

Last edited:

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'd say you looking around $45 lowest on a trade,. $45-52 private sale. At least that's what I saw two months ago when I bought mine. I was looking nationally as well, not just local area. An avalanche grey I test drove by me with about 15k mi on it sold from a dealer for $51k last month. Not a ford dealer either. I will say there were a ton of avalanche and white gt350s when I was looking though.

I paid just shy of 52k drive off from a local dealer with under 10k miles

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Some folks have reported good experiences with Carvana and other similar services. Seems pretty painless.

Looks like you did all the right things. Good luck!
Sponsored