Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

NewLoveForTheStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium Ignot Silver 6MT. PP + Nav.
Originally it was retail. Then i changed it to stock but they ordered both for backup. Is the order code the same for the stock too? Cause my sales rep just gave me the same order number for both.
Sponsored

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
New to the forum. Ordered GT Premiun, manual, guard with dark saddle, black accent pkg. 355 rear, spare wheel and tire.
This will be my first stang after 50 years of driving. Can't get here quick enough.

Reactions: 113

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Originally it was retail. Then i changed it to stock but they ordered both for backup. Is the order code the same for the stock too? Cause my sales rep just gave me the same order number for both.
I believe the order code is just your order number. If they just changed it to a stock order I would think it would stay the same. I would maybe contact Deysha and ask here if anything changed by changing it over to a stock order.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
New to the forum. Ordered GT Premiun, manual, guard with dark saddle, black accent pkg. 355 rear, spare wheel and tire.
This will be my first stang after 50 years of driving. Can't get here quick enough.

Well done; excellent color choice :cheers:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Talked to the dealer today, WAG on delivery is early October depending on Q&A. He Also mentioned that there should be good incentives for the mustang starting in September.

Big internet high five to Deysha for providing info on the whole ordering process.
Any time, gov cheese! :D

ordered on 7.8.2015 ecoboost premium, what is the longest and shortest time of delivery I am looking at? god the wait is tooooooo long
Once it schedules to build, we can get a better idea, NewLoveForTheStang. You may want to check with them on the order numbers, because I’m only able to see the retail one. The stock order may have a different number.

Welcome and congrats, dh3605! Don’t forget to PM me with your dealer's name and order number so I can track it.

Deysha

Sikksohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 gt premium pp
Placed my order on August 3rd Oxford white premium gt with recaros and performance package , can't wait! My dealership salesman keeps telling me 6-8 weeks for delivery

gtv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Coupe Premium
New to forum and will be new to owning a mustang soon (hopefully):

2016 GT Premium, Auto (too much stop & go traffic in commute), Magnetic Metallic, 401A, 3.55, Adaptive Cruise Control, Black Accent Package, Reverse Park Assist, Nav

Also wanted the over the top racing stripes, but dealer said that it wouldn't let them add to my order, so stripes will have to wait.

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
New to forum and will be new to owning a mustang soon (hopefully):

2016 GT Premium, Auto (too much stop & go traffic in commute), Magnetic Metallic, 401A, 3.55, Adaptive Cruise Control, Black Accent Package, Reverse Park Assist, Nav

Also wanted the over the top racing stripes, but dealer said that it wouldn't let them add to my order, so stripes will have to wait.
I was told the same thing about the stripes with the black accent pkg. but never got an explanation. Don't get it.

gtv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Coupe Premium
I was told the same thing about the stripes with the black accent pkg. but never got an explanation. Don't get it.
There was probably just some confusion by whoever setup the rules in their ordering software and I bet that it has to do with black top + stripes = not allowed

Sponsored

RUke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Any deliveries?

Anyone received their 2016 Mustang yet?

wcamp711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Convertible w/ PP
Haven't heard anything more on mine.

TyesonAnthony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto with 3.55s
I just got an update from my dealer. My GT was ordered as dealer stock and was produced on the third of August. I'm expecting delivery anywhere between the eighteenth and the twenty-fourth!

woot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP
Has anyone gotten a build date info for a retail order yet?