Sponsored

2016 Mustang Ecoboost Keyless Access Issue

mustangguy93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be '16 EB Premium
Hey everyone,

Just have a quick question to see if anyone else has run across this issue. With the keyless access for my 2016 Ecoboost, when I use the keyless access to unlock the doors on the driver side, only the driver's door unlocks. It used to be that both the driver and passenger door would unlock. When I use the keyless access on the passenger door both doors still unlock. Just wondering if anyone else has run across this issue and if there were any solutions to fix it.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey everyone,

Just have a quick question to see if anyone else has run across this issue. With the keyless access for my 2016 Ecoboost, when I use the keyless access to unlock the doors on the driver side, only the driver's door unlocks. It used to be that both the driver and passenger door would unlock. When I use the keyless access on the passenger door both doors still unlock. Just wondering if anyone else has run across this issue and if there were any solutions to fix it.

Thanks!
Go in the Driver Information Center (screen between your speedo and tach). Go to settings > vehicle > locks > remote unlock > make sure 'all doors' is selected. Maybe that's it?

OP
OP

mustangguy93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be '16 EB Premium
Go in the Driver Information Center (screen between your speedo and tach). Go to settings > vehicle > locks > remote unlock > make sure 'all doors' is selected. Maybe that's it?
That was it! Thanks so much!