Sponsored

2016 GT350 - Finding One

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Just stopped by Koons in Sterling and they got 3 more in and the still had one of the 2 white/blue stripe cars left. All of theirs are tech packs and they have Black no stripes, Blur with Black stripes and Yellow with Black stripes plus the White one all with 20K over. I've seen 7 total GT350s at their dealership so far.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mjeagent

mjeagent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pursuing 2016 GT350
Koons has all of them listed at $20k over can be talked down to around $13k. Still asking way too much over sticker but they do have a great selection. I saw yellow w/black stripes, blue w/black stripes, all black and 2 white w/blue stripes. All available.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Koons has all of them listed at $20k over can be talked down to around $13k. Still asking way too much over sticker but they do have a great selection. I saw yellow w/black stripes, blue w/black stripes, all black and 2 white w/blue stripes. All available.
Amazing that they aren't flying off the lots at those prices, wow! :headbonk:

TheRican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has Wheels
I've gotten into a few fights with dealers over ADM. They've all been dicks about it as well - "that's what others are charging" "it's a one year vehicle"

Very frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
I know of a AG Tech in Northern VA, 5k ADM, if anyone is interested.

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow

Detroit350

Detroit350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2016 350 AG/White OTR Tech
There is another way for the dealer to profit, and for the customer to get a Shelby at sticker. If you can speak to the sales manager, offer sticker with a finance component. The dealer makes money when someone finances a car. I paid sticker, financed the car with zero down. I let the dealer mark up the rate from the bank (buy rate) as much as he legally can. In Michigan, it is 2.5 points, though banks may cap at 2. After 90 days, the dealer will not receive a chargeback if the loan is refinanced. If the dealer really trusts you, he may be willing to go this route. So in the end, I paid sticker, dealer will make about 6k in finance charges (reserve). I will flip the loan to my credit union at a lower rate or pay cash if everything works out. Just some thoughts from a fellow sales manager at a car dealer.

Sponsored

-=Hot|Ice=-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW M3, 2014 C300 4Matic

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Hey if you click the button you can lower your wow price now!

I just got my final sales contract, I ended up getting hit with a small ADM. $99 document prep fee :D

Malfoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walking
When I was home for Xmas (Hampton/NN VA area) I swung by a Ford dealership one of my friends worked at and they were holding the 10k line for both the GT350 and Focus RS. Said they still had an allocation for both.